The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I made a friend today!

Lord_Draevan
Lord_Draevan
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was repairing the wall at Drakelowe Keep when I spotted an elven lass... seemingly merged into the walls of the Keep!

TfsjCma.jpg

Needless to say, I was smitten by her beauty... so I began to play my lute.

But alas, the fair lady was not amused and attacked me...

HAAfcXj.jpg

I left shortly after, as the dastardly Dominion attacked my brave Ebonheart Pact at Sejanus, but I will never forget her, that elven girl who had become one with Drakelowe Keep. Perhaps she is there still...

Note: This funny glitch took place on NA Wabbajack at around 8:30pm EST.
Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 22, 2014 12:41AM
I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
NA/PC server
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realised no one could see the picture but me... so I uploaded them to Imgur and replaced the broken ones. Enjoy.
    NA/PC server
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heheh who won :)
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »

No one, really, when I left and she was still running around Dark Talons-ing us to little effect and none of our AoE's besides Talons were working on her.
    NA/PC server
  • IceColdSoup
    IceColdSoup
    Soul Shriven
    Artemiisia wrote: »

Obviously, their true love conquored all the obstacles of "Who attacked who/Who tried to kill who"
    "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing."
    -Dwight Schrute