Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

game visuel effects

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
When I get to a dark anchor, I just love how it slams into the ground the whole visual effect around it is amazing.

When I do Vault of Madness, and the slow motions effect from last boss, when glass shatters, Im like truly impressed how ZoS made this.

There are more in this game, just not enough, I really hope we will get more like these special effects in the future.

Please astonish us more :D

this game is already breathtaking, I just turned my visuals up to ultra high the other day, and wow the water is absolutely spot on, would love to see that with grass/trees as well in the future. Especially now where you also adjusted the lighting inside houses/keeps/churches as well, and they look spectacular.

• drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree, so much jaw dropping about the game visuals, I have always loved the sinister effect of the anchors, to the point where I have found myself so taken up in watching it that I'm getting hit before I realise the reason I am there :)
    Edited by drkeys143 on July 17, 2014 12:59PM
  • BakaChan
    BakaChan
    ✭✭
    I remember in EP that there's some hot springs. The ground was shaking and then all of sudden water came below the ground. Was surprising expeirience.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heheh reminds me of another great gem in this game, there is a Cave in Cyrodil
    with a whirlwind in a small lake, that you need to jump into to find a boss

These things they should make more of, great details
  • Sherrieg
    Sherrieg
    ✭✭
    Love some of the long falling sequences - such fun.