The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Foundry Tactical Combat icons, what are they?

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have no idea what these icons mean. I can't mouse over them to see. Right now in town I'm seeing people with what looks like an orange howling wolf icon with a P. Wtf is that?

Is there a list of FTC icons somewhere that I haven't found? I've looked.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    They are werewolves.
    Debuff is called "Sanies Lupinus" and "P" means that debuff is permanent.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanies Lupinus original bite effect isnt it? before they actually do the quest to become a Werewolf i mean.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there any way to see what these icons are ingame? I'm used to being able to mouse over icons and effects for tooltips.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to see what these icons are ingame? I'm used to being able to mouse over icons and effects for tooltips.
    It would help a lot if we could mouse over the icons. Instead of them vanishing in mouse mode.
    I don't know all the buffs and debuff pictures from memory yet. And just having a tooltip with the name would aid googling for it.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those long term buff icons you can see displayed are listed under your character sheet (C default) at the bottom. Anything short term is shown on stat bar.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    All those long term buff icons you can see displayed are listed under your character sheet (C default) at the bottom. Anything short term is shown on stat bar.
    Those help for our longterm buffs/debuffs.
    They don't help me figuring out what that buff icon under another player means. Nor what this odd buff/debuff icon that appeared next to my stat bar means (it was not fired by any ability I know).

while I kinda figured out the howling wolf means Lycanthrophy and P propably means permanent, it would still help a lot if they would not vanish in mosue mode/could be moused over to get tooltips containign at least the names.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    They don't help me figuring out what that buff icon under another player means. Nor what this odd buff/debuff icon that appeared next to my stat bar means (it was not fired by any ability I know).

while I kinda figured out the howling wolf means Lycanthrophy and P propably means permanent, it would still help a lot if they would not vanish in mosue mode/could be moused over to get tooltips containign at least the names.
    Use different mod for buff/debuff tracking. For example Kith's Srendarr can show tooltips for tracked abilities.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Sanies Lupinus original bite effect isnt it? before they actually do the quest to become a Werewolf i mean.
    Ah, you are right. When you finsh the quest, you will have debuff called "Lycanthropy" with the same icon.

sanies_lupinus.jpg
    2irqcrr.jpg
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

Use different mod for buff/debuff tracking. For example Kith's Srendarr can show tooltips for tracked abilities.

Is Srendarr's add-on still being maintained? It hasn't been updated since May 27th, but perhaps nothing has changed since then requiring an update?
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    Garkin wrote: »

Is Srendarr's add-on still being maintained? It hasn't been updated since May 27th, but perhaps nothing has changed since then requiring an update?
    Original version of Srendarr still works if you check option "Allow out of date addons" in the addon manager.

Anyway, here is updated Srendarr for patch 1.2.?:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info655-Srendarrupdatedforpatch1.2.html
    Edited by Garkin on July 20, 2014 12:25AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild