Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Casual Couples Gaming - Faction Open

Syntse
Syntse
✭✭✭✭✭
There are many lovers/couples/families out there that are looking for casual mature guild just to share resources with and maybe find company for dungeons or quests.

"This is guild for casual lovers/couples/families to share resources and meet other couples for group up. No obligations, rules, events. Everything is voluntary.

We are mainly PvE but PvP is not forbidden."

Seemed there are many couples playing and seeking others like, but no central place to meet and chat. Yes there were casual and couples friendly guilds but no nothing exactly dedicated for them. We have members from all factions so it doesn't matter which faction you belong to.

So there will be no rules or regulations, no obligations to fill up bank or join groups or events. You play how you like and if you need some help somewhere you can ask in guild if some other couple is interested joining.

In short
  • Faction open
  • Mature
  • Relaxed, laid back
  • targeted to couples

Sounds interesting? you can ask more in this post or directly contact @Syntse concerning EU Casual Couples Gaming.

Yes, there was also NA Casual Couples Gaming guild too, however the leader dropped from the game once b2p came and never informed successor.

http://ccg.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Syntse on November 10, 2015 8:48AM
Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shameful bump for launch as there will be many new people looking into the forums and guilds.
  • Khizank
    Khizank
    ✭✭
    Hi Syntse!

We (that's my husband and I) are also in your/your wife's age.
    We are also casuals - playing sometimes more often, sometimes less. My english is not foolproof, but I don't think this should be a problem..?

It would be nice to have some people to just talk/write with, and not having too heavy obligations, people that understand, that its 'both or noone' for most activities.

I am playing an Imperial Templar (will go towards tank because I always play tank :-p) with Blacksmithing and Enchanting. My husband plays a ranged Khajit Nightblade and has Provisioning, Woodworking and Clothing.

I will try to contact you ingame today evening.

Thalionmel - Templar Paladin
    Barenziah Telvanni - Dragon Knight Pyromaniac
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Khizank hit me with message in game. As stated the guild is just started so some build up still needed to get more couples in but it has to start from somewhere. Glad to have you onboard.

We are not native english speakers either but I do not see that as problem. Based on your message your english is in good level. I have char going towards tank (shield & sword) and some damage so it is possible to solo also if necessary. Also another char on the works Nightblade bow. My wife is playing sorcerer character.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope to hear from more couples that were in beta looking for guild like this. More advertising most likely would be needed and people to spread the word. However personally I'm not into aggressive advertising cause personally find it annoying myself too.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still trying to build up the guild. Feel free to contact if interested. Bumping topic cause understand many couples might be playing on weekends and this might have lost to the topics during the week.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have not yet given up, still very open for couples and likes. Even though not too many have found us yet. I'm in other guilds as well so don't mind if possible joiners are too. Like stated, idea is just to bring together couples that game.
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you are still going, will try find you in game.
    <Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you are still going, will try find you in game.

Hi we are definitely still going and very open for new members. I'm currently playing so just hit me with message and I'll put invite to your way.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was nice of you to start this guild Syntse, and I hope you get a lot of nice couples to share in your adventures. Unfortunately my wife and I are on the NA megaserver so we will not be able to join you at this time. However, if there are other couples that might be interested in a NA version of the same guild, that would be great :) We are both casual players and don't have a MMO/WoW background so we are still learning the ropes. It would be nice to group with some others as needed for the group dungeons, but not expecting we know everything there is to know about DPS, Tanking, or being a Healer :)
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    It was nice of you to start this guild Syntse, and I hope you get a lot of nice couples to share in your adventures. Unfortunately my wife and I are on the NA megaserver so we will not be able to join you at this time. However, if there are other couples that might be interested in a NA version of the same guild, that would be great :) We are both casual players and don't have a MMO/WoW background so we are still learning the ropes. It would be nice to group with some others as needed for the group dungeons, but not expecting we know everything there is to know about DPS, Tanking, or being a Healer :)

I was asking around during the beta and then had thread asking after release and it seemed there was lot of interest both on NA and EU for such guild. But no actual guild, so decided to create one. Of course at that point most likely bigger guilds with aggressive marketing picked up most of the casual couples so it has been slow grow. But grow has happened and and we are slowly getting nice bunch of couples together helping each other and grouping.

I hope you find something similar on NA.
  • Ardensul77
    Ardensul77
    ✭✭
    Would be interested, in grouping with you, I am Vr1, and in the AD, all my zone content is done so I would have to group in Cyrodiil, or Craglorn. I am looking to level beyond VR1, and run a few Dungeon's, get back to me Please, I am not a hard core gamer, and easy to get along with, it sounds like this might be what I need. Thanks John
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardensul77 wrote: »
    Would be interested, in grouping with you, I am Vr1, and in the AD, all my zone content is done so I would have to group in Cyrodiil, or Craglorn. I am looking to level beyond VR1, and run a few Dungeon's, get back to me Please, I am not a hard core gamer, and easy to get along with, it sounds like this might be what I need. Thanks John

Thank you for you reply, I will send you a message.

• Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be aware that all guilds "are" Multi Factional. Because they are "Account" based. If you join a guild int he Aldmari Dominion, you will still be in that guild should you log on a different .. say.. Ebonheart Pact character. Also any Character you create will be in the guild as well.

So the Aldmari Dominion wasn't actually lacking a guild like this. You had simply not known the above.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malpherian wrote: »
    You should be aware that all guilds "are" Multi Factional. Because they are "Account" based. If you join a guild int he Aldmari Dominion, you will still be in that guild should you log on a different .. say.. Ebonheart Pact character. Also any Character you create will be in the guild as well.

So the Aldmari Dominion wasn't actually lacking a guild like this. You had simply not known the above.

You are correct and I wasn't aware of this in the beginning. Now being more enlightened I see we can have people from any faction and hope we do so there will be couples to game with in any faction.

There were guilds that were casual and friendly to couples but not exactly targeted to couples which we are trying to do. Seems to be hard to find EU people as they do not seem to spend time on the forums so much, NA there would be plenty. But we are trying.

It's so nice and easy that once decide that maybe some group dungeon would be nice for a change just to ask for some other couple if they like to join and we're all set. No need to find any more people.
  • llXll
    llXll
    i had been thinking of starting a couples guild a little while ago.. awesome u did, my wife and i would be interested in joining :)
    and were in ad atm also, so is kinda fitting for us.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    llXll wrote: »
    i had been thinking of starting a couples guild a little while ago.. awesome u did, my wife and i would be interested in joining :)
    and were in ad atm also, so is kinda fitting for us.

You and your wife are welcome to come on board. Check you forum inbox for message from me.
  • Sargus
    Sargus
    ✭✭
    Hi Syntse,
    You commented on my thread regarding my lvl 47 DK, thank you very much for that, it helped alot, now close to lvl 50.
    I'm wondering if it would be better for me to be a member of a guild than grinding all my characters alone. My wife is not interested in playing games what so ever, so i don't know if you take in loners like me :), i'm on the EU server.

Thank you.
    Edited by Sargus on July 18, 2014 5:03PM
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sargus wrote: »
    Hi Syntse,
    You commented on my thread regarding my lvl 47 DK, thank you very much for that, it helped alot, now close to lvl 50.
    I'm wondering if it would be better for me to be a member of a guild than grinding all my characters alone. My wife is not interested in playing games what so ever, so i don't know if you take in loners like me :), i'm on the EU server.

Thank you.

Hi,

Even though we are mainly targeted towards couples I would not turn down one lonely casual gamer either. We have in our guild gamer who lost his game partner to SWTOR I think, and we have not kicked him out because of that. And we are always happy to help.
  • Rohan_Swift
    Rohan_Swift
    ✭✭
    Looking for just this type of guild on the NA server.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for just this type of guild on the NA server.

If you're not in luck you can always create the NA counterpart. I have big list of NA couples that you can approach if they would like to join [NA] Casual Couples Gaming.
  • Carafina34
    Carafina34
    ✭✭✭
    I feel Like I have stumbled into an online swingers den.................................
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carafina34 wrote: »
    I feel Like I have stumbled into an online swingers den.................................

Haha! True it might sound like that if you want to think that way. And well maybe sometimes swinging happens too (you group with partner of other couple to complete something).

Most of the times however it's friendly chatting amongst the couples and some weekends grouping for dungeons and such.
  • Unmai
    Unmai
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if you would accept one half of a gaming couple until the other joins the ESO world (undecided time at the moment)
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True?" - Sheogorath
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unmai wrote: »
    I wonder if you would accept one half of a gaming couple until the other joins the ESO world (undecided time at the moment)

@Unmai
    Certainly, might even help in the other one decide when seeing how much fun you are having. If you send me here or in game message with char/account name so I can give you the invite.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news to all couples around the world who play Elder Scrolls Online!

Casual Couples Guild has now expanded to include North America server couples too and it has started to grow rapidly. Certainly people like to play and chat with like people.

So in case you are couple/lover/family playing in EU server contact @Syntse if you are interested to join or if you are from NA server contact @Lizelle .