The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is Voice chat going to be put in any time coming soon?

NowURDeadXD
NowURDeadXD
✭✭
is there going to be any hope for a mic party/group chat or a chat for guilds using player's mic's? cause typing is lame when your trying to battle bosses and hord's of enemies with your friends!???
  • NowURDeadXD
    NowURDeadXD
    ✭✭
    have option to turn on or off group mic chats as well when your in a group with others? and be able to send some one a chat invite while roaming PVE and talking to a guild mate or friend that is also playing at the same time but regardless of location in game
  • wayfarerb14_ESO
    wayfarerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Get teamspeak, or something similar. That's what my guilds do.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get teamspeak, or something similar. That's what my guilds do.

@NowURDeadXD‌, TS3 is free and works like a charm. Gearhead makes a headset for under $10 that has better mic and noise cancelling than the $70 Logitech's we tried. Sounds like you're in a radio booth and you can eat gravel 2 inches from the mic and the other person won't hear it.

There is server space you can rent, or if you have a decent internet connection (which I assume you do, if are playing this game.), you can set up a local server on the same machine and have anyone you wish connect to it.

It's what I and my friends do and it works beautifully. That way you have control and don't have to worry about the ingenious comments you would have to endure via world voice chat.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS