Ok so ive been seeing that people have been having a problem with locating all the lights and haven't seen a solution ( i did look, achieve *** here didnt want to miss something). Fortunately i got them all on my own (seeing as most people didnt have a solution to them)so ill spear head this help thread.
Edited by Zhoyzu on May 19, 2014 1:37AM
At the time of writing this its 3:15 am and im tired as hell, there are sure to be plenty of grammar errors and other such. im also sitting on 13/30 quests in coldharbour.
SPOILER ALERT (sorta???) I do not recommend reading this if you do not care about achievements or wish to attempt to find them all on your own.
I will give the locations and spoilers will be found on the bottom in the same order as i listed the locations.
1.The first 2 light crystals are pretty easy to find and get as the first 2 quests you are assigned will lead you to them. Those 2 quests would be to save the mage in the eastern part of coldharbour, and the Ayleid King in the western side.
2.The next light can be found in the eastern section of coldharbour in a place called 'The Vile Laboratory'. You will need to progress through the quest to get to it. south east of the Hollow city and directly east of Cadwell's Hovel.
3. The fourth crystal can be found in the 'Tower of Lies'. The quest giver is quite literally directly outside of the hollow city to the north west (follow the short road). His name is Gwilin or something similar. If you miss this crystal... well you shouldnt as they tell you about it loud and clear. (must complete the quest in the area to get to it)
4. The fifth Light of meridia can be found in the library of Dusk. It is almost due west of the hollow city. A NPC ghost (actually a projection, they just make all ghosts purple *shrugs*) will walk out onto the road from the direction of the library and give you the quest to save her companions. complete this quest through to the end to get the light of meridia.
Thanks for reading, i hope this helps someone who cannot find them or missed them. I apologize to those of you that have done these quests but dont have all 5 lights as i cannot tell you how to get them if you missed them. For instance i do not know if its possible to return to the vile laboratory and go through it again.
empty space so people can avoid seeing the spoilers.
Read 1st comment to see how there are 5 lights
1. (Spoiler): siding with the lamia or the wood elves does not affect your ability to get the light. (sided with lamia personally).
2. SPOILER: when You get to the end and must choose whom to save (does not matter) DO NOT forget to turn around and grab the crystal out of the dwarven thing (machine?). you are teleported out and there is no easy way back in (if at all).
4. SPOILER: you will teleport outside onto a floating outcropping and you will speak to a projection of the Ayleid king. He will tell you that you can jump off the rock and his magic will prevent you from harm. BEFORE YOU JUMP grab the Crystal. I do not know if there is a way back.
couldnt figure out spoiler tags at this time, if someone would like to post how on this thread i would be greatful but doubt i would change my format.
Zhoyzu - Nightblade
Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar
Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend
Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.
Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.