Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lightbringer

tat2mark
tat2mark
does anyone know where the lightbringer quest in auridon is?
  • novusprimeb14_ESO
    nope that was the name of a title in daoc, god I miss that.
  • tat2mark
    tat2mark
    only there is an achievement for lightbringer quests,did one in grahtwood,just wondered where in auridon it is?
  • novusprimeb14_ESO
    idk man I can log in and check gimme 5 or so I guess,. I've got them all.
  • novusprimeb14_ESO
    check you pms and hit me up in game. ill give you a hand.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Qyrk on June 23, 2014 1:49AM
  • garf1222_ESO
    lightbringer is a quest? oyeee.. I have been trying to figure out how to get this achiev since PTS.. I got credit for Shadowfen but have no idea how I got it.. lol.. Any hints as to where/how to find these quests or what to look for? I've got 100% completion for quests in all zones.. what am I missing? (Im sure its probably obvious.. is why I can't find it) lol

Edit: never mind, I figured it out.. You have to find the 2 npc's standing at a campfire that has gone out and re-light it for them. :)
    Edited by garf1222_ESO on July 17, 2014 11:32AM