The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Middle Mouse Issue

• seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only the middle mouse button for me, everything else on the mouse works fine.

It was working fine several days ago and I have not changed anything about my system.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we will see something in for next update for the mouse buttons.
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken after todays patch. :-(
    EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still borked as of yesterday - can't map my extra mouse buttons, as I once could. Used to use the left-outside mouse button for "always run" but now have to hold down the darn "W" button.

Don't deep-six a function many of us found useful!
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • Cheesetooth
    Cheesetooth
    Soul Shriven
    So this seems to be a problem only for the Mac OS client. My middle mouse button hasn't worked for a week or so in the Mac client, but I booted my Mac to Windows 8.1 today, for the half-dozen or so daily system updates ;), and it worked just fine. I've tested two separate devices (Razer Naga and Logitech VX Nano) with the same results. As said previously, let's hope it's fixed in next week's update!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    May not have anything to do with the mac mouse problem but this is
    From today's patch notes:
    Fixed an issue where you could not bind any functions to mouse buttons 4 and 5 on the Razer Naga and Logitech Wireless Mice.
  • _subjectnamehere_
    _subjectnamehere_
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't tried it yet but will tonight.
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    This issue seems to be resolved with the latest patch on my mac.
    Edited by Ebonwind on July 9, 2014 5:04PM
  • _subjectnamehere_
    _subjectnamehere_
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Nightwood. I will try it sometime soon here...when I am less busy...haha...
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightwood wrote: »
    This issue seems to be resolved with the latest patch on my mac.
    Yep, seems sorted. Thanks for posting.