The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full Screen option removing data input

Cereberus
Cereberus
Soul Shriven
After the patch today I was unable to interact with any of the game options after hitting play on the launcher. In essence the game was not being recognized and simply acting as if I was on my desktop.
I tried a few options including, repair, patch update and deletion of the program data file. None of these fixed the issue but after deleting the usersetting.txt file it began responding as normal. From that point I adjusted the user setting to dedicated full screen to adjust the resolution. Problem resurfaced.
Not really sure what was implemented in todays patch but it is not allowing interaction in full screen mode.
I have double checked to verify all of my drivers are up to date and also removed any addons.
  • Brabok
    Brabok
    ✭✭✭
    did you try re-plugging your usb devices after the game started?
    this could / should refresh the devices and reactivate them.
    when you say all drivers are up to date, does this include your motherboard / chipset drivers?
    if USB devices are not working 100% it could simply be the usb drivers on your motherboard.
    worth checking anyways

Edit:
    If you are using a USB hub for the mouse/keyboard try connecting them directly to the PC. Could be the hub is dodgy
    Edited by Brabok on July 9, 2014 10:57AM
    Never argue with Idiots
    They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience