The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get past 1st load screen after logging in

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
^^ Title says it all
I do not have add on's installed and i have contacted Customer support and have been waiting 3 hours soo now i am gonna see if someone else had this problem and fixed it for them self. So any help would be nice
Edited by CowNRB on July 7, 2014 8:42PM
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Madcow3241,

Can you please give us more details about your issue, please ? (did your computer/game crash ? Did you receive any error code ?..etc)
    Did you try anything to fix this issue such as the repair option?

Also, can you provide us your ticket number ?

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    ticket number is 140707-001473
    and yes i tried repair and a clean boot (witch was asked by Customer support before the sent it to tech witch was almost 4 hrs ago) and it just keeps loading and never stops (left it for 15 mins and tried multiple time's)
    Edited by CowNRB on July 7, 2014 9:19PM
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your ticket has been escalated for further investigation, @Madcow3241.
    Our team will take contact directly with you as soon as they can to fix your problem.

Don't hesitate to come back if you are not hearing news from us.

Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much
  • scratchnsniff
    scratchnsniff
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I completed the update, I click play and I just get stuck at the black screen. Task Manager says ESO is not responding.

Worked fine before the update.
    They call me the magic man.
    *** Now you see me***
    *** Now you don't ***
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a response -.- was hopeing for it to be a quick fix
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Getting really annoyed I emailed them around 12:15 pm East and its now 8:46 pm
    and i do understand they are busy. but more then 8 hrs is not good
    Edited by CowNRB on July 8, 2014 12:59AM
  • tomiffseb17_ESO
    How many times you re-launched the game? If you get the forever loading screen when you should get loaded to the character selection screen i would start loading - let it load for half minute then alt+f4 out and repeat. For me its the sharedcache file is not getting compiled for the first few startups so i have to do this process every time i change some settings, or a new patch comes.
    Once the file is done it will load almost instantly.

Or if you actually mean the loading screen where you should enter the game with character selected, then please ignore my post. Getting late here ;)