Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Eye of the Ancients" (VR Auridon zone) bugged

kgallellab14_ESO
Killing the Maormer Captain and looting his welkynd stone does not update the quest. Posted in the the known issues thread but wondered if others had run into this as well.
  • Manus
    Manus
    ✭✭
    I'm finding the same thing as well. I tried kiling the captain first and tried killing him last neither attempt worked.
  • Tokstar
    Tokstar
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here.
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't just VR, it's the regular Auridon quest as well. The captain doesn't even drop a welkynd stone. I killed him, looted just gold.. then abandoned and redid the quest three more times to check. Yep. Broken by the new patch. Yay!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Dystaine
    Dystaine
    Soul Shriven
    Even after maintenance it's still bugged......The captain drops the stone but you don't get credit for it. How about fixing the old content before adding new content?
  • Darzil
    Darzil
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, saw this too. I'm not sure he drops a stone, I think you might just get one from the Scout and then need to pick up three more. I have three in inventory, but stone did not appear to drop from him, and quest didn't update. Can't complete it.
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    +1 for this in VR content..
  • Dystaine
    Dystaine
    Soul Shriven
    Still more maintenance and even a patch and it's STILL bugged.......Hopeless
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    Just got this from CS after about 4 emails
    Response By Email (Paul) (07/02/2014 01:00 AM)

Hi XXXXX I do apologize for any inconvenience and trouble this quest has caused you. This quest bug is a known issue and our team is working on a fix and hope's to have it resolved in the near future. I ask that you to bear with us as we work on this fix.
  • Manus
    Manus
    ✭✭
    @icedragon79 Thanks for the update.
  • Wooky
    Wooky
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged as of now, i have all three stones and quest isnt completed

Regards