Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina build fix idea.

Sullivan
Sullivan
Soul Shriven
A good idea to make stamina builds viable would be to make the class skill damage based off your highest stat. If your Sta is higher then its based off of that and vice versa for Mag. This would allow you to pick the armor you wanted and the stat that you wanted. I would love to see some feedback from the community for this idea.
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds good, but in reality it wouldn't work. The reason is because of block dodge and interrupt. If every skill came from stamina then you would have wasted magic and never enough stamina.
    Any melee stamina build needs magic based class skills to give stamina a rest-bite.

If the magic and stamina were different, more traditional then it could work.
    Options
  • Sullivan
    Sullivan
    Soul Shriven
    What I meant is the damage would be based off your highest stat but not the cost. I think all class abilities should still cost magika to cast. This way no matter your spec you wouldn't be gimping your class skills. Magika users would still have destro/resto staff and vampire, Sta users could have their dual wiled 2h bow and werewolf builds.
    Options