Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Way of the Arena set bonus broken

CRAZYswitch
I finally got a hold of the 4th piece for my way of the arena set. The 4th bonus (adds 395 armor) is not currently working. I currently have Chest-Heavy, Helm-Light, 1h sword, and shield. This post is a heads up to any who wanted this set, don't waist the time or money (Yet)
Also to get Zos's attention, because lets face it, bug reports don't seem to go that far when there are only a few people with the set in the first place.
  • Food4Thought
    Food4Thought
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the 8 trait requirement is a bear and at this stage would require some work on a player's part to get the pieces made. But give it a few more months and half the crafters in game will be able to make multiple pieces.
    Options
  • pilotfish
    pilotfish
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I had seen this a short while ago. Hurray for lots of wasted upgrade materials.
    Options
  • CRAZYswitch
    Ya my 4 piece set is full legendary. Just sitting in my bank until the fix, or dyes come out.... Because it is ugly as hell also lol
    Edited by CRAZYswitch on July 3, 2014 11:08PM
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    asprrrgh,;aserdfagukagukaguk,lh;asdgauk;gl

I just spent a bloody TON of time, money, and materials to acquire this set.

I switched to this set because Night's Silence set bonus was broken... only to discover this pos set's bonus is broken!!!

Do you know how many 8 trait medium armour crafters I had to beg and hassle!?!? Well, do you ZOS!?

It's hard not to loathe you, Betamax.

Seriously.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I saw this thread before getting a set made. Thanks for posting it.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • CRAZYswitch
    -Grim
    Just hang onto it, and use something eld, sucks I know but the more people get their hands on it the more attention it will get. Would be nice to get a conformation from ZOS that this is even on their radar...
    Options
  • kharl08
    kharl08
    I unfortunately don't know when this item will be fixed. It's taking a while because it need to go through all a process, that's why it's not already done.
    I understand it could be troublesome for you but the only solution to get this set working is wait until the fix will be applied.

Regards,
    Yoann

This is the latest email i got from them, i asked them if they working on this set because it's been a month now since this item has been reported to be bugged, and this can be easily be patch...
    Options
  • Gokmak
    Gokmak
    ✭✭✭
    Armor seems kinda useless in this game anyways, the difference between heavy and no armor is maybe a few extra hits until you are dead.
    Options
  • camaan
    camaan
    Yep, still not fixed. I just got my set and am kicking myself. It's ok though because PVP is broken too so I don't actually get to use it anyway...
    Oathsworn of Vokundein - Ebonheart Pact
    -VR12 Dragon Knight Caaman
    -VR4 Nightblade Camaan
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    camaan wrote: »
    Yep, still not fixed. I just got my set and am kicking myself. It's ok though because PVP is broken too so I don't actually get to use it anyway...

Good to know, thanks.
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, this is still not fixed as of yesterday.

For crafters who have put the time in to research 8 traits that's very disappointing. It's pretty much the only 8-trait set worth crafting and while it's bugged there's 0 demand for it.

It seems such a simple fix too. We need to keep this thread up, at the moment it's not even in their list of acknowledged issues.

@ZOS_MichelleA, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ could we please see this in the list of known issues? We'll get some peace of mind that at least it's on the radar and getting looked at by somebody.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, this is still not fixed as of yesterday.

For crafters who have put the time in to research 8 traits that's very disappointing. It's pretty much the only 8-trait set worth crafting and while it's bugged there's 0 demand for it.

It seems such a simple fix too. We need to keep this thread up, at the moment it's not even in their list of acknowledged issues.

@ZOS_MichelleA, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ could we please see this in the list of known issues? We'll get some peace of mind that at least it's on the radar and getting looked at by somebody.

Very frustrating... and now I'm reading there's going to be an entire revamp to armour with 1.3... and this set essentially becomes worthless then.

Not only is it broken now... it's not even going to be fixed!
    Options