The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Could you fix the Night's Silence set ?

Crowzer
Crowzer
✭✭✭
Hello !

Patch after patch the Night's Silence set get changes but everytime theses changes aren't working.

- First one: +40% health regen while sneaking. Seems not working.
- Second time: +40% in mouvement speed when stealth (maybe it was just a bad French translation). Not working.
- This time: +220% sneaking movement speed. Not working.

Could we someday have a proper set bonus which it work well?
Edited by Crowzer on June 25, 2014 4:30PM
  • Zerikin
    Zerikin
    Sigh.
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't even know they changed it even once lol. but man... if that +220% sneak movement speed did work, vampires would be moving at sprint speed :o

But I tried it just now and confirm it dont work, at least not for vampires....
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 25, 2014 3:53PM
    Options
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't work for me either :/
    Options
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Hope all of you are /bug reporting it in game. The Devs don't pay much attention to this forum.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all of you are /bug reporting it in game. The Devs don't pay much attention to this forum.

Thanks for reminding me, forgot. Another good way to get them to see this is to post it on redit, or ER's forum....
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, my nb is a total loser after this patch and can't afford a whole new set of gear and weapons along with the costly respec. Thanks Zos.........Please refund my skill points along with fixing the armor........yeah right. Well I think my nb will just sit on hold for a little while longer....AGAIN.
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It didn't work for me either and I submitted a bug... I was hoping to make my NB stealth really fast, but no. I timed walking in stealth from one side of the room to the other after creating the set and it was about 10 seconds either way.
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • sinz_xb16_ESO
    sinz_xb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely a shame that a large portion of endgame consists of figuring out which set bonuses are broken and which are not.

But even though it is very amateuristic on ZOS's part to still have broken set bonuses ingame three months after launch, you gotta admit that 220% stealth movement speed buff is way too much. Combine it with Vampire passive and Conceiled Weapon passive and you're moving faster in stealth than you would be when you're sprinting.

It really should be 25% max if they ever get this set bonus to actually work.
    Edited by sinz_xb16_ESO on June 28, 2014 12:01AM
    "We will make sure that no matter where you live, every player in North America, Europe, Oceania, and many places beyond will have a polished, lag-free launch experience" - Matt Firor

Proud second-rate customer (PC-EU)
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It really should be 25% max if they ever get this set bonus to actually work.

I think it should be 50%. Or rather, it should work like the dark stalker passive. It would give people who like stealthed speed an alternative to being a vampire.

My NB is a vamp without using any vamp abilities, solely for the stealth speed passive. There is an alternative - a dropped set - but that's cloth, and i'd rather stick with medium.
    Options
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    It didn't work for me either and I submitted a bug... I was hoping to make my NB stealth really fast, but no. I timed walking in stealth from one side of the room to the other after creating the set and it was about 10 seconds either way.

You dont need to time it. 220% is a huge visible difference.
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
    Options
  • framatcheb17_ESO
    framatcheb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Crowzer wrote: »
    maybe it was just a bad French translation

Unfortunately, french translations are often completely wrong. Most of the time they are barelly understandable or have no sense at all.
    Most of them looks like a very bad google translation output. Which is a shame.

Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    was wondering why it was not working:/ I myself would be fine with at least a 50% increase. but they need to fix it soon. I like the extra critical chance, but I got it for the movement speed
    Edited by Cody on June 29, 2014 3:35AM
    Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Zos.........Please refund my skill points

Maybe if you put in a support ticket (the proper channel for getting these things done) you would get your free respec.

I did, and a GM met me in Cyro and helped me respec on the spot.

Moaning in the forum won't help at all.

Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    was wondering why it was not working:/ I myself would be fine with at least a 50% increase. but they need to fix it soon

Why does everyone want EASY MODE?

Sneaking is SUPPOSED to be slow.
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB seems to get the shaft all the way around. They try to fix something..... skills, buffs, nerfs whatever and end up breaking something else in the process.........hence our gear.......lol. I can count on my one hand how many decent sets nb dual wield/bow has to wear at VR10 that is decent and works........oh minus four fingers cut off :D
    Options
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114301/night-s-silence-set-bonus-broken

"ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks everyone, this is scheduled to be fixed (both the tooltip and the bonus itself) when we release Update 3. For the record, the correct stealth bonus is 60% and not 220%."
    Edited by Padhraigh on July 4, 2014 6:11AM
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    was wondering why it was not working:/ I myself would be fine with at least a 50% increase. but they need to fix it soon

Why does everyone want EASY MODE?

Sneaking is SUPPOSED to be slow.
    I don't understand, how is a sneak boost "easy mode"? you wont be able to "out sneak" someone chasing you, and if you get spotted, you stillhave to fight, or sprint away. heck a 50 or 60% increase in speed wont even really be that much extra speed! take that "Easy mode" nonsense to a PvP thread where a lot of L2Pers gather.:/
    Edited by Cody on July 4, 2014 3:11PM
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Padhraigh wrote: »
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114301/night-s-silence-set-bonus-broken

"ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks everyone, this is scheduled to be fixed (both the tooltip and the bonus itself) when we release Update 3. For the record, the correct stealth bonus is 60% and not 220%."
    I hope update 3 is soon:/
    Options