Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina light/heavy attack build.

CapuchinSeven
CapuchinSeven
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone actually tried a build like this (of course I'm sure someone has, just wondering if anyones had any luck with it), relying mostly light and heavy attacks with high stamina (and passives that add weapon damage such as Dawnbreaker, Drain Power etc).

While not expecting it to be the best, clearly the game is broken and animation clipping is the current standard, what sort of damage are people getting?
  • arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    Anyone actually tried a build like this (of course I'm sure someone has, just wondering if anyones had any luck with it), relying mostly light and heavy attacks with high stamina (and passives that add weapon damage such as Dawnbreaker, Drain Power etc).

While not expecting it to be the best, clearly the game is broken and animation clipping is the current standard, what sort of damage are people getting?

I am DK with medium armor and stamina build. 1h + Shield and Bow.

I can do it pretty good in 1 vs 1, 2 v 2 situations but light armor and magicka builds are far better in big battles.
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
    Options
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am DK with medium armor and stamina build. 1h + Shield and Bow.

I can do it pretty good in 1 vs 1, 2 v 2 situations but light armor and magicka builds are far better in big battles.

What sort of light/heavy damage do you output? Honestly just tired of magic builds and felt like buying a load of stamina glyphs and dropping on a load of + weapon damage passives/abilities just to see what I can get out of it.

Things like Dawnbreaker passive, Haste, Drain Power, Momentum, Focused Aim should output some really nasty light/heavy attacks.
    Options
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina builds are fun. I wouldn't recommend start in VR levels with attempting Stamina but once you get a feel for them they are quite fun.

You're probably never gonna produce the same #s as a Magicka build, but without resources your Light/Heavy Attacks are still devastating.
    Options
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi yes
    I am actually a VR8 DK with Heavy With DW / Bow
    Also trying Medium to see the differences

I am doing tests now in VR7 zone .
    The main difference with Medium is less Spell Res and Armor and more Sta Regen and Crit
    You can overcome this by adding a +550 Spell res and a +550 Armor Rings like i have now.
    When i use heavy I normal change those rings to a +10 Weapon Dmg ones or Stay with RIngs to have more Spell Res and Armor
    Doing PVE in VR7 its rumored that the mobs have allot of armor and spell res penetration and there are some calcs by people that say they hit almost the same being naked or with heavy gear.

So if the 27% Crit is better than +20 Weapon Dmg i will change to Medium if not ill trick with Heavy

I am testing this with Warrior Boon and Stamina Food having:
    2100 Sta
    2500 Hp
    185 Weapon Dmg
    Options