Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for hard to master NightBlade builds that involve timing and skill making deadly blows

patrykplawskib16_ESO
Ever since i began playing this game i started with a NB class but at vr 10 gave up i was getting murdered by DK and Sorcs than made a DK vr 12 of my own but I'm not satisfied and i want the best build there is to a NB where it requires true skill and mastery. If many of you played league of legends the champion zen was a rogue shadow character who used a abilities similar to the shades abilities where you teleport to your shades and used similar attack like surprise attack etc... i want it to to be like that a powerful, skillful, brutal and deadly class against opponents >:) above skill levels that require days of practice to learn. This is a build for pvp mainly 1v1 and pick off's.
Dunmer Master Race
  • Aziz006
    Aziz006
    ✭✭✭
    There is well-known NB build that 2 shots opponents in PvP(Maybe 3 depending on you opponent`s max health). If you don`t know it is ambush+soul harvest combo from stealth. 2.5k damage. Enjoy
    Edited by Aziz006 on July 3, 2014 7:35PM
    Options
  • patrykplawskib16_ESO
    Thank you il check it out
    Dunmer Master Race
    Options
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you il check it out

It's a pretty nasty combo, but isn't really hard to master frankly. Just sit at around 1900 magicka, the only hard part is getting your Ultimate up.
    Options