Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Brilliant fix idea !:O

griszax
griszax
✭✭✭
Since You can't fix this fps issue for so long can You at least revert the patch that messed everything up ? Would be nice to actually be able to play because cyrodiil is barely playable for almost a week now.
Sandriks EU Auriel's bow
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too logical bro, imo they should change the graphical effect when sheathing weapons going by their logic it should sure a few things up.
    Options
  • Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    GOOBER BIRD IS THAT YOU
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese
    Options
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im running fine dont change a thing! honestly my FPS works great for the first time ever. Can even stream and play in Cyrodil on Wabbajack.
    Options
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOAR NON-VENDORABLE TERRIBLE STAT "JUNK WEAPONS" TO PICK UP AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH IS WHAT THE SITUATION REQUIRES!!!1111!!!!111!!!

Either that or more lighting tweaks the blow the game up...

Playable fps is for noobs B)
    Options
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playable fps is for noobs B)

I train on my commodore 64 brew imagine how good I will be when I get real PC!
    Options