The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP. Leader recruitment/Founders

Rhythm
Rhythm
✭✭
<Ties That Bind>

I'll jump right into it, we are a guild that started out with a strong developmental theme. We recruited a highly capable core of leadership to make decisions on how our guild would be run, named and present ourselves. Before finalizing our ideas and moving onto high quality recruitment we were hit with multiple leaders having to cut back on playing or temporarily leave the game due to life concerns. This has been derailing to say the least but we still have a strong desire to push on and create the guild we set out to start.

As of this moment I am personally seeking active leadership capable candidates who will be just as motivated as our first council was to start not just a guild, but a family. If you're interested, you do not have to be a previous guild leader or know everything there is to know. You just need to be human, show maturity, friendliness and discipline where needed. We are all expected to grow together.

If you are not interested in a leadership role, do not hesitate to join us as well along the journey and see if it's a good fit. Times may be slow at the start as all things are, my goal is to have a group of people who have gone through everything it takes and end up with a bond that cannot be found anywhere else.

My best contact option will be in-game mail, or direct contact. From there we can discuss more into our overall guild ideas so far and what you might have to input.

@Rhythm, Character: Wrek

We also have a website with dedicated forums built-in. Join us if you'd prefer to chat there in these early stages.
http://ttbguild.org/

Thanks for reading and i'm excited to hear from you all!
Edited by Rhythm on June 28, 2014 11:24PM
  • Rhythm
    Rhythm
    ✭✭
    Update: Myself and the original guild leader who is still dedicated with the guild while being away are in talks about a guild reboot due to the promoted guild leader taking an unexplained leave of absence. This leaves even more opportunity for strong leadership to jump in and a chance to fine tune the guild even more so.

Questions about what's going on at the moment, just get in touch with me.