The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why Emperor should be completely removed - Base those passives off Alliance Rank

bitaken
bitaken
✭✭✭✭✭
Wabbajack is a prime example of what is wrong with the emperor skill line. Basically, we have an emperor from AD who never sleeps (I doubt this is true but will not claim he is cheating) and does not care about his alliance's home keeps or scrolls.

Emperor skill line needs to be moved into a new sub category available to alliance rank 20+ at a reasonable rank up process.

[img][/img]2ed32av.jpg
Edited by bitaken on June 30, 2014 5:38PM
PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK
    Remove all Former Emperors too
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's worse is when you realise Emps from other campaigns can enter their Guest with full Emp power... so you can have several Emps in the same place at the same time :(
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on June 30, 2014 5:44PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the premise of your post but I'm not quite getting the point of the screen shot.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxom wrote: »
    I agree with the premise of your post but I'm not quite getting the point of the screen shot.

AD is losing their Scrolls and last inner home keep, but they're defending Alessia instead.
    Might not be the best example in this case though, usually there isn't a Scroll at Alessia.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on June 30, 2014 5:55PM
    NA/PC server
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaxom wrote: »

AD is losing their Scrolls and last inner home keep, but they're defending Alessia instead.
    Might not be the best example in this case though, usually there isn't a Scroll at Alessia.

Ahh. I see it now.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's worse is when you realise Emps from other campaigns can enter their Guest with full Emp power... so you can have several Emps in the same place at the same time :(

This is not correct. You might still have the title when guesting, but the emperor abilities are only active in your home campaign.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not correct. You might still have the title when guesting, but the emperor abilities are only active in your home campaign.

I'm not so sure, I remember when Auriel's Emp Moon Die guested on Wabbajack and had 15-20 Vets smacking him and his health bar barely flickered (no one was nearby to heal him, he was all alone). Either he's got some stupendous build or his powers were active.
    Plus, all other bonuses (Scroll/Emp Alliance/Keeps) apply on Guest campaigns.
    Though I'd love to be wrong on this, the thought of multiple Emps running in a group is quite disheartening.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on June 30, 2014 6:13PM
    NA/PC server
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not so sure, I remember when Auriel's Emp Moon Die guested on Wabbajack and had 15-20 Vets smacking him and his health bar barely flickered (no one was nearby to heal him, he was all alone). Either he's got some stupendous build or his powers were active.
    Plus, all other bonuses (Scroll/Emp Alliance/Keeps) apply on Guest campaigns.
    Though I'd love to be wrong on this, the thought of multiple Emps running in a group is quite disheartening.

You can have multiple people running in a group with active emperor title, but the abilities only work on their home campaign.

When you leave your home while emperor and guest on a different campaign, you have only the "former emperor" buffs, which are quite small, nothing like the emperor buff (2% siege dmg bonus, 1% healing bonus, 5% ultimate cost reduction).

• krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    Wabbajack is a prime example of what is wrong with the emperor skill line. Basically, we have an emperor from AD who never sleeps (I doubt this is true but will not claim he is cheating) and does not care about his alliance's home keeps or scrolls.

Emperor skill line needs to be moved into a new sub category available to alliance rank 20+ at a reasonable rank up process.

[img][/img]2ed32av.jpg

So you suggest that they leave the last emp keep to save the scroll to leave it wide open for DC and EP to dethrone the AD emp that they have been working to hold?

Scrolls are not as important as emp bonus...

After all the defending when DC and EP stop attacking you rally the forces and take the scrolls back with your AD emp.

didnt think antwerps group would be filled with complainers and sapps
    Edited by krim on June 30, 2014 7:45PM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krim wrote: »

[img][/img]2ed32av.jpg

So you suggest that they leave the last emp keep to save the scroll to leave it wide open for DC and EP to dethrone the AD emp that they have been working to hold?

After all the defending when DC and EP stop attacking you rally the forces and take the scrolls back with your AD emp.

Oh I'm not complaining. But, let's be real. We took - Brindle, Fargyl, Roe and Blackboot - with zero defenders. Two guys got smacked down - against our 17 man group. We killed 2 enemy AD in that keep run.

You say emp is more important than the scoreboard.

Therein lies the problem. Thanks for highlighting my point.

He does not leave that keep btw - with the honey pot there he does not bother leaving.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[img][/img]2ed32av.jpg

Oh I'm not complaining. But, let's be real. We took - Brindle, Fargyl, Roe and Blackboot - with zero defenders. Two guys got smacked down - against our 17 man group. We killed 2 enemy AD in that keep run.

You say emp is more important than the scoreboard.

Therein lies the problem. Thanks for highlighting my point.

He does not leave that keep btw - with the honey pot there he does not bother leaving.

Honestly put yourself in ADs shoes right now.. what would you do lose your emperor for a scroll or a home keep?
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly put yourself in ADs shoes right now.. what would you do lose your emperor for a scroll or a home keep?

Well AD caps most of the map at night when no one's on anyways, so if they lose Emp or not isn't really important :P
    NA/PC server
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you think casuale and all those emps hold Bleakers ?..cause theyre good?..lol cmon
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well AD caps most of the map at night when no one's on anyways, so if they lose Emp or not isn't really important :P

People are on they just dont feel like wasting time at one keep for over 2 hours.. DC and EP start fighting each other and that gives time for AD to take a couple emp keeps back to feel secure enough to go tackle scrolls and home keeps. Next thing you know AD is back to one emp keep and forces the Emperor to come back and defend it.

• krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you think casuale and all those emps hold Bleakers ?..cause theyre good?..lol cmon

thats all you got?
  • AlexiasDaex
    AlexiasDaex
    ✭✭
    Love this post c:
    Former Emperor (Duh)
    Legacy of Alacrity