The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

It's got to this stage now of a game where a lot of us have been before

Elgarr
Elgarr
✭✭✭
And I log in once a day to collect my mail and then log off to play another game....
No devs this won't last forever, it will last until my sub runs out or you actually look at doing something about a game that claimed would deliver so much, yet failed on so many levels (the irony of that last comment)

To think, you spent all that money on those voice overs for the main story, that's strange, it reminds me of another game that did that also (something when I was making my beta application when they first opened I actually asked they didn't do and worried more about what gamers wanted after mmo's have been around for over 15years)

One day I will find a company who actually listens to the gamers they are supposed to be making the game for rather than those sat at the top and others who fund it who have no clue.

Oh well I would say there is always ...... To look forward to, but no doubt the "next big thing" will end up the same...
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch it, OP. This could be seen as a "Goodbye" thread. Might not be open for too long.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log on, feed the horse, research new trait, buy/sell on guild store, log off.

Yep been there, done that.
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea why people are happy when others say they're going to stop playing the game. It's lose/lose.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even bother logging on... I'll wait till friday for them to fix the PVP lag, if not I'm out!
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i made a topic today about how bugs that prevent me from even trying to log in and ones that make gameplay a nightmare to play, causing me to dramatically lose intrest..

it got closed as a "goodbye/quitting thread"

which is ******* since i have neither quit or am saying goodbye...
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are they supposed to be making this for? Why does it matter how long MMO's have been around?

Does every shooter have to appeal to COD players? Why does every MMO have to appeal to you?
    [DC/NA]
  • Mortosk
    Mortosk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elgarr wrote: »
    And I log in once a day to collect my mail and then log off to play another game....
    No devs this won't last forever, it will last until my sub runs out or you actually look at doing something about a game that claimed would deliver so much, yet failed on so many levels (the irony of that last comment)

To think, you spent all that money on those voice overs for the main story, that's strange, it reminds me of another game that did that also (something when I was making my beta application when they first opened I actually asked they didn't do and worried more about what gamers wanted after mmo's have been around for over 15years)

One day I will find a company who actually listens to the gamers they are supposed to be making the game for rather than those sat at the top and others who fund it who have no clue.

Oh well I would say there is always ...... To look forward to, but no doubt the "next big thing" will end up the same...

Those days came and went A LONG TIME AGO when Verant sold out to Sony. Before that, they listened. They were the first and last.

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs and they do not fear. They can not fear." --Arthas Menethil (aka, The Lich King)