The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

To the EP exploiting into DC south gate,

Marcaeus
Marcaeus
✭✭
on Wabba NA... we appreciate the AP farm, but I've been writing down all your name's and reporting you individually for exploiting. Please stop. :)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God the irony of this thread.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    God the irony of this thread.

right?

DC has been doing this for well over a week now
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why sink to their level we don't "need" to farm them that way.They do.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't agree with it but they think its retaliation. DC regularly comes and exploits the scroll away from us at night or farms the gates.

Don't think you should be pointing out particular factions I think all three are guilty of it now. I know AD was farming DC like that at one point.

DC are still the only ones I know of that literally grab the scrolls this way though.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its an exploit that effects all alliance main camps.
  • Bloodvax
    Bloodvax
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how EP struck back but did a really terrible job.
    ASYLUM-PVP
    Bloodvax- Vet Templar underpowered crafter
    Molly Mesita-OP NB
    Lizerd Wizard-Lowbie PVP toon
    AOC Big Deal Emperor of the Forum Trolls
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really?:( DC did the EXACT same thing the night of the patch(or around that time) at the end of the first campaigns. Am I justifying EP doing it? HECK NO. Im an EP player, and I get pissed when I hear that EP people exploit. But if you get all the EP exploiters banned, then find out who the DC ppl that were doing it at the end of the first campaigns are, and get them banned too.
    Edited by Cody on June 30, 2014 4:26AM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave the folks a hard time in zone chat tonight who were doing it to DC.... and... When someone told me not to attack DC while we were taking an AD keep I politely yelled back "screw you."
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodvax wrote: »
    Funny how EP struck back but did a really terrible job.

that's because nothing but puggers were willing to do it.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those doing it (and you know who you are) you are cheating, irrelevant of who started it, it's just that simple anyway you look at it.

I've seen a video posted of a few VR12's that got up into a camp and were killing low level players as they spawned into what should be a safe zone. I mean really... Shame on any player doing that let alone a VR12. You should know better!

Name and shame them here! If they have no issues with doing it, then they won't mind being publicly named as doing so.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    I killed everyone who jumped me. All of them are pretty terrible
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • hasselhoffman
    hasselhoffman
    ✭✭✭
    Marcaeus wrote: »
    on Wabba NA... we appreciate the AP farm, but I've been writing down all your name's and reporting you individually for exploiting. Please stop. :)

Hello kettle, meet pot.
  • aksyong
    aksyong
    ✭✭✭
    It's pathetic to see DC doing the same to EP (like almost EVERY DAY) yet EP hasn't make any noise about it, showing how DC is whiny.

And I'm DC myself.
    NA Daggerfall
    The Three Brothers
    安特卫普 - Antwerp
    意大利牧师 - Italian Priest
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Marcaeus wrote: »

Hello kettle, meet pot.

His message was targeted specifically at the exploiters, not all of EP on wabba:

"To the EP exploiting into DC south gate, on Wabba NA..."

Should he not report people exploiting just because some other nubs are also exploiting?

This is not an alliance vs alliance issue, it is about cheating trashcans of which the game has a lot, on all three sides.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottom line is this, if you see anyone getting into the safe zones even from your own factions report and /bug. Complaining here doesn't solve the issues a lot they need screen shots and the like.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's all moot now, ZOS set up insta-kill walls all around the gates: if the gates are closed and you try to get in, you get insta-killed. If you hide in the enemy areas and the gates close because the keeps are re-captured, you die. If you find a way to spawn at the enemy zones while the gates are closed, you die as soon as you spawn.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • GunemCleric
    GunemCleric
    ✭✭✭
    I jumped my guest campaign and was immediately attacked. It was an unexpected upside to an otherwise terrible day of PvP.

I seriously enjoyed killing the cheaters and the added benefit of getting my player kills only added to my enjoyment. It was even nice seeing the attempt to setup oil farm thwarted by some of the other players present.

After everyone in the area killed them and their camp was burn no more showed up. It was also nice to see everyone band together and cleanup the riffraff
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)
  • Mud_Puppy
    Mud_Puppy
    ✭✭✭
    Stop. Blaming. Factions.

For *** design mistakes like this. All factions, video games, countries, continents have dishonorable people.

An exploit is an exploit stop trying to single out an entire group of players.
    Just for the record. DC figured out the exploit first on wabba and you didnt hear us calling all of you cheaters. Please sit down sir.
    /kill
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mud_Puppy wrote: »
    Stop. Blaming. Factions.

For *** design mistakes like this. All factions, video games, countries, continents have dishonorable people.

An exploit is an exploit stop trying to single out an entire group of players.
    Just for the record. DC figured out the exploit first on wabba and you didnt hear us calling all of you cheaters. Please sit down sir.

Please reading the OP again including the subject.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please reading the OP again including the subject.
    I believe that it's in response to people saying: pot, meet kettle. And the irony.

As if OP was one of the DC exploiting like the EP OP was complaining about.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's all moot now, ZOS set up insta-kill walls all around the gates: if the gates are closed and you try to get in, you get insta-killed. If you hide in the enemy areas and the gates close because the keeps are re-captured, you die. If you find a way to spawn at the enemy zones while the gates are closed, you die as soon as you spawn.

sadly no, its not moot..those offenders farmed ap for a week with no reparation or penalty to them. Until I'm assured there was disciplinary action it will be a black smudge on this games reputation from here on out for me..(or a gray smudge)