The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FIX the bloody artdata error

thebigfist
thebigfist
✭✭✭
Just died to it. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF in RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    and another 10 minutes to login through double loading screen. WHY. Tell me WHY.

Willing to pay $20 a month. Hire better everything. Fix all the problems. Play all the game rage free.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Running the Game consultant and making a support ticket while sending the game consulatat log would do a lot to help them find this error.

I don't get that errror or most other common errors for that mater, so we can asume it is at least related to your computer.
    And unless they get data about your computer, they are guessing blindly in the night.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    Running the Game consultant and making a support ticket while sending the game consulatat log would do a lot to help them find this error.

I don't get that errror or most other common errors for that mater, so we can asume it is at least related to your computer.
    And unless they get data about your computer, they are guessing blindly in the night.

incorrect. many people are having this issue. dont insult my battle station. when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. ^_^
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thebigfist wrote: »

incorrect. many people are having this issue. dont insult my battle station. when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. ^_^

So the reason I never see any of this is because ...... what?

If you do not report the problem as a bug, you are no help.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    thebigfist wrote: »

How many of the server population?
    5%? 10%? 50%? 95%?
    With that mny subs even 1% is a lot of people. But still not a larger percent of peopel who have it.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    Lol would you like to see the bug? Is that what you want? So you can be like "oh bigfist, this sucks. I have it too!"
    Lucky it doesnt affect you.

Annnyywaaay. It is reported. It has been reported. I was hoping it would be fixed today. It was introduced with last patch; I was hoping for a quick turnaround on fixing it.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    and I just almost died to the combat bug. Where you cant take any action. I noticed this happens often when using shield charge. Lol, bugs are trying to get to me today. 1 out of 2. Good day to be a tank.
    Edit: If you get the no-action combat bug, as quickly as you can try to take a heavy attack that would knock you down or up. This seems to fix it.
    Edited by thebigfist on June 30, 2014 8:33PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its tied to certain skills, it happens to me a lot with Volcanic Rune and Grand Healing. Before you can set the AOE path something interrupts you or you hit another button and it just wigs out.

Cast the spell again successfully and it you can move again.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • thebigfist
    thebigfist
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Its tied to certain skills, it happens to me a lot with Volcanic Rune and Grand Healing. Before you can set the AOE path something interrupts you or you hit another button and it just wigs out.

Oh ok. Very good to know. I will try that. Tyvm.
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭

That's a crock of bull. Last time I sent them my Game Consultant Report, they tried to point the finger at my ISP. They don't even know how to read it. Its corrupted files on there end.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Yep. Volcanic Rune for me too. Casting again clears it right up.