Maintenance for the week of March 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 20
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Patch Notes v1.2.4
DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN v1.2.4Notes de version 1.2.4OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.2.4 is an incremental patch featuring fixes to gameplay and quests, including a fix for Silver Bolts, the sudden drop in FPS that you’re seeing in Cyrodiil, and weapon swapping breaking stealth.FIXES & IMPROVEMENTSAlliance WarGeneral
Combat & GameplayGeneral
- Fixed an issue where you were not being teleported back to your alliance’s starting area when entering the Northern Morrowind Gate or the Southern High Rock Gate.
- Fixed an issue where you were not getting killed properly when passing through the scroll gates before your alliance owned the appropriate keeps.
- Weapon swapping with an equipped item set no longer breaks stealth.
- Knocking back an enemy while they are in the air no longer causes them to die instantly from fall damage.
- Removed an erroneously placed crowd-control break from the Ravager.
- Fighters Guild
- Silver Bolts: With one exception as noted below, we fixed an issue so this ability no longer has a 100% proc chance after Skilled Tracker is purchased.
- Known Issue: This ability works properly against all vampires and werewolves in human form. However, if you are specifically in werewolf form, this ability will still proc at 100%. This is not intended, and will be fixed next week.
- Restoration Staff
- Grand Healing: Fixed an issue where using this ability would significantly reduce your game’s performance. This fix will help alleviate the sudden FPS drop some of you encountered after we released v1.2.3.
- Regeneration: Fixed an issue where using this ability would significantly reduce your game’s performance.
Dungeons & Group ContentDungeons
- Rapid Maneuver: Fixed an issue where this ability was not working while mounted. We also fixed an issue where using this ability would reduce your game’s performance when hitting multiple targets.
- Blood and Sand: The levers associated with this quest will now be responsive, and the quest will no longer be blocked.
- Noble’s Rest: Having this quest in your journal will no longer impact other quests.
- Veteran Crypt of Hearts
- Alanwe will now properly activate in the final room.
- You will now animate and react properly during Mezeluth’s Dark Betrayal attack.
- Mezeluth is now properly dressed.
- The fight with Ibelgast and his minions will now properly grant VP.
- Legacy of Baelborne Rock: You will no longer have an issue interacting with the Daedric Warding Stone if Tachnim becomes stuck.
- Stone Cold: You can now talk to the Hollow Watchman.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Ulondil will now respawn if he becomes stuck. The pin for the quest step “Continue Harrani’s Investigation in Mistral” has also been updated to reflect the correct location.
- God of Schemes: Molag Bal’s dialogue will now continue regardless how far away you move from within The Colored Rooms.
- Stomping Sinmur: Sinmur will now respawn if he gets stuck while in combat.