The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Primal motif cant use it

Moridin82
Moridin82
✭✭
Cant use even tough i have over 6 six points in clothing! anyone help here please?`
Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a unit of Argentum for every piece that you make. Do you have those> I think initially I only got them from deconstructing dropped weapons/armor.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just check on it, apparently you need the skill to have six points on it (presumably skill points) and it needs to be level 25, in order to learn it. It's more for the others.

reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/23ralt/regarding_racial_motifs_above_10/
    Edited by AlexDougherty on June 30, 2014 2:50PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the first option under each profession that you must be of high enough rank to learn the rare motifs. It makes no difference if you have a dozen points spread out in the profession itself if the rank isn't high enough. That's the option that starts at 1/9 for everyone and goes up to 9/9. I also thought, but could be wrong, that you had to be of the correct rank for BS/Clothing and WW in order to learn a rare motif but maybe it's once you have one of the three at the appropriate rank. I was 9/9 in all before I got my first rare motif so I'm not 100% on that.
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Cheers thanks
    Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact