The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG/LFM small-scale PvP guild, EU server, AD or EP alliances

Isavier
Isavier
Hello, my two characters are a vr4 templar in AD (currently magicka-based healer/dps) and a vr2 Dk in Pact (currently stamina-based dps) who keeps growing quite fast in levels.

I've had it with zerging, group bugs, slideshow fps, etc, and i've had a lot of ganking experience since the game release, that's my fav pvp style, probably even the fav part of the game.

Much nostalgic for the old times when everybody was not a polished build vet12 doing nothing but AoE zerging all day long, and places like Cheydinhal were a constant hunting party.

Send me a mail or an inv right away if you run a casual guild of smallscale pvp, please.
Got TS, Mumble and Skype (don't own any servers, though), if required.
Or just prod me if you're looking for a temporary party like that ingame anytime.

I've started such guild of my own as well.
The only thing unaccepted is high-end elitism - this will be a casual guild for friendly talk and fun playing. Not a hardcore group of vet12s in full golden gear.
Likewise, send me a mail for an inv to the guild anytime.

Cheers.
Edited by Isavier on June 30, 2014 12:24PM
  • olivier.vd.brandtb16_ESO
    Heil good sir/lady of the Ebonhearth pact (EU).
    Times of war have come and the pact is uniting. Not only in races but also in guilds.
    We : the Warborn Souls Alliance are Enlisting guilds. You can keep doing your own thing but your guild will have access to a great collection of friendly guilds to ask help in dire situations or to give help to. The ideal situation is that we all fight in the same campaigns but that is ofc not required.
    The Alliance is not only good for pvp. We also plan to bring the 12 biggest and baddest players together to beat the trial records. It would be an Honour if your guild would join to.
    Look for @Killerbean or @Darthbrandon to enlist your guild master/General to the Alliance guild
    And may Fortune favour you al in your future endeavour’s