The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connection problems

kingzokyeb17_ESO
Game losses connection every 5-10min since list night (midnight CEST). After that i try to access forums and site but they are down. I didn't lost actual connection to internet because every other site works. I don't have any antivirus or firewall so its not that. I was in cyrodiil when this happened, didn't try other places yet.
Što si mučko kolu?
  • kingzokyeb17_ESO
    Just checked happens in pve too!
    Što si mučko kolu?
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kingzokyeb17_ESO,

We would suggest you to configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 49100 through 54000

Also, do you have any error message appearing when you loose your connection ? If you are using any add-ons, could you try without them to see if you still have an issue ?

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • kingzokyeb17_ESO
    @ZOS_PierreL Ty for answer :) I dont experience this problem anymore. Must have been server related. Error message was: Error 201
    Edited by kingzokyeb17_ESO on June 30, 2014 12:38PM
    Što si mučko kolu?