The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Night's Silence is it bugged?!

Horos
Horos
Soul Shriven
I yust crafted may Night's Silence set and it doesn't work. It doesn't give me the health regen when i am hidden or weapon crit. Does anyone else have the same problem?
  • tangorn
    tangorn
    ✭✭
    If it is broken, then it is post patch broken. Before that I was hitting soft cap on health regen when crouching, but not when standing. Did not try 5-piece though. Can retest tonight.
    Options
  • Horos
    Horos
    Soul Shriven
    Tnx :)
    Options
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only works while invisible. Hoping they fix it since that would make the set worthless.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
    Options
  • killabunny1234b16_ESO
    so they changed the 3 set bonus of this set to

(3 items) Night's Silence Increase speed while Sneaking by 22%

And its not working at all. I just crafted it and tested it with sneaking (crouching) and invisibility potions with no luck.

plz plz plz devs make this set work..
    Options
  • yelloweyedemon
    yelloweyedemon
    ✭✭✭
    It was working for me before. Both the 40% regen or the 5 % weapon crit. In fact I think the 5 weapon crit works now as well.

They changed the 3setbonus and it currently states that it increases sneak speed by 220%. It is not working (and thank god for that...) and I think it's just a typo that was meant to say wither 20% or 22%.

Go figure...
    Options
  • redeby
    redeby
    Soul Shriven
    Just crafted 3 pieces to get the speed bonus but, as above experiences, it does not work. I created a bug report and hope for a fix and I agree that 20/22% must have been the intended increase
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want a speed increase. I don't care if it's 10% or 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%(exaggeration) I just want ALL of the set to work. the increased critical chance is nice(that does work) but I don't get the stealth speed boost, and that's the main reason I crafted it.
    Edited by Cody on June 30, 2014 4:52AM
    Options
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was intended to be 22% and someone slipped a decimal point which bugged it into being broken.
    Options
  • Creslian7
    Creslian7
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn't stack with the vampire Dark Stalker I can see it being 220% that would be a 110% run speed in stealth, 10% faster than a normal run, still slower than sprinting and a horse, even a base horse.,
    Options