The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Punish exploiters or go Free to Play

Kiljaz
Kiljaz
✭✭✭
This really does feel like a free to play game already. More bugs every patch, and no one gets punished for cheating... Great game guys.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You just have to convince ZOS that the exploiters are bots, then there'll be in game GM's popping in to ban them.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    What do exploiters have to do with F2P? It is as if you'd say "Eat more sugar or grow moustaches!".
    Edited by Morticielle on June 30, 2014 12:17AM
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let the exploiters bother you, yeah it's not great but it shouldn't need to take away from your gaming experience.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with exploiters in these amounts there is no "game" don't kid yourself.
  • kitchenguy65_ESO
    kitchenguy65_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Don't let the exploiters bother you, yeah it's not great but it shouldn't need to take away from your gaming experience.

I would agree except for the fact that they DO take away from our gaming experience. The cyrodill spawn camping is just one of the many ways they ruin the game for legit players.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    What do exploiters have to do with F2P?
    SUBlimINnal
    gsmdtitle-515x201.jpg
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Yam_of_the_Center
    Yam_of_the_Center
    ✭✭✭
    "Eat more sugar or grow moustaches!".
    So that's how I ended up with this luxurious moustache.
    He will bring life to the dead, hope to the living, and for him the Gate will open.
    The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the finest Elder Scrolls resource around!
  • Kiljaz
    Kiljaz
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great new business model ZoS as invented though. Pay to Beta.