The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drinks need a buff.. and i have the perfect one in mind...

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Have drinks increase the rate of the improved regeneration as well as the base value..

to explain.. Currently all those regen effects are every 2 seconds... If you say Drink a MP regeneration drink, you will now get the benefit of your stated MP regenration value every 1 second.

this means that if you have 100 Stamina Regeneration... you are getting 50 Stamina per second.. but if you drink a stamina drink that also boosts the effect by 11... you are getting 111 per second.

This would be a MASSIVE improvement for drinks.. and would make them a good option vs the increased base pool of foods.

The result... Choose Food for Increased Pool and buffed damage for that pool... or Drink for increased Sustainability of said pools.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/115715/drinks-or-food

If you believe Drinks are "just fine" please post so at this link.
Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on June 29, 2014 10:10PM
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    Drinks don't need a buff. I already use them instead of food because all I want to do is sprint constantly, or get ready for another fight in cyrodiil faster. Food won't do these things as well.
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just make drinks usable without canceling the food effect. Simple.
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or make drinks and food work together, just decrease the effectiveness.

• Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Or make drinks and food work together, just decrease the effectiveness.

You should suggest that idea to the devs!
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moxan‌ how does one do that, outside posting here?
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    type /feedback in-game
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like Moxan says there are a time and a place to use one over the other

cyrodil hearing more and more using drinks there
    trails in craglorn most uses, well all in my raiding party uses sweetroll

I could imagine some vampires uses drinks also to counter the stages of health recovery
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Moxan‌.
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Thanks, @Moxan‌.

No problem.
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a poll here: Drinks or Food?

Its pretty clear that people prefer food buffs to drink.. The few responses support that generally there are better gains from Food.

i ask you... if you prefer drinks why not support the buff i suggested? it would double the effectiveness of drinks and regeneration in general... hell it might even reverse peoples opinions on food vs drink...
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.