The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lock Picking on the Mac doesn't work

• Cheesetooth
    Cheesetooth
    Soul Shriven
    scriber wrote: »
    I just had this issue now (submitted a /bug report of course) The fix suggested made it work again, but I figure it's worth noting that it's still happening. Nothing changed on my end (as others have reported) so I guess it just derps on occasion for whatever reason.

This happens to me every now and then as well. A quick /reloadui always fixes the problem though. I'm using a Razor Naga mouse too, so maybe it's not mouse related?
  • IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was having the issue wherein I couldn't pick locks in fullscreen because I could slide the pick left or right but I couldn't press down any of the tumblers. Then about two weeks ago with one of the patches, that changed. It works fine for me now.
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I had the sound cue issue shown to me when a young house guest could pick the hardest chests every time with the sound on yet with the sound off he was almost as bad at it as I am.
    I was thinking if the sound file used for the cue ( which btw due to hearing problems I have never heard) could be identified it could then be replaced with a boing that even I could hear...
  • viktorcodeneb18_ESO
    It works for me and always did.