The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buying food and potions with AP

thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
Food and Potions that can only be used in PvP

The reason this is a good idea is because PvP players get like no cash at all, 1k per Pact item... Big money...
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. At V12 theres really nothing else to buy with my AP except siege weapons..some purple consummate sweet rolls would be nice!!(Low fat of course all Organic ingredients used.)
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id be satisfied with magicka potions really. just a stack of 100 for like 10000 AP should do nicely, god knows I guzzle those like water.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options