The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

V12 Temp gear question

Elgarr
Elgarr
✭✭✭
Just dinged V12 and curious as to gear, I have crafted 3 set Seducer fire+resto staff, boots+belt (3% spell cost reduction)
3 Set willow gloves+legs+shoulders (5% spell crit)
And purchased V12 lock head+chest and neck.(mana recovery below 33%)
Needing to get 2 rings which will sort and maybe swap one ring for lock so I can use crafted chest to at least put health enchant on.

Could any think of anything better for a Templar who plays pure heals?
I just looked through 8 trait sets and as a crafter with all at 50 and a lot of 8 traits learnt, was very disappointed on what's on offer.
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Depending on if you're PVPing or PVEing there several options. First I would go with the Warlock hood, chest, and focus. This leaves you with a 5pc armor choice. Willow and seducer are good sets. I personally use the Pact 5pc light for PVP. Now, the reason I didn't mention Warlock rings is because there are 3pc sets that consist of rings and staff. I have the pact restoration staff with the pact loop rings enchanted with weapon damage for PVP. I get 5 percent magicka from the set and use the crit stone instead of magicka or magicka Regen since I a soft cap on both. Good luck!