The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chasing Shadows, the lost dialogue option.

Ezerphel
Ezerphel
Well, I'm a little fanatic about those things. I did investigate in the city near the harborage about the worm cult spy, but I missed the option to persuade one of two characters to ask for informations instead of simply ask anything else, believing that I could still use the persuasion after that, but I did a mistake. I'd want to restart the quest, but unfortunatly I cannot because it is one of the main storyline. Is there someone that can tell me what should have change in my quest hints or objectives? Or better, some staff that can fix that and let me redo the quest?