Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone Spoiler me which Coldharbor quest opens the Vault of Coldharbour (Hollow City Bank)

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
I really want to just get the Hollow city bank open while I complete the Coldharbor quest line.

Can someone
Please
tell me the quest to get it open so I can do that one earlier than later?

Thanks
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    After you enter the hollow city and talk to the gatekeeper you get a quest which tells you to save 2 folks and restore the hollow city.

You get all functionality of the city back by restoring it. The way to accomplish this objective is to wander around the map and look for NPCs being bothered by dremora. Saving like 3 of them will fulfill the objective and restore the functionality of the hollow city, and including the bank.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    They must have changed it. Ive done 9 quests now and still am short 4 "returnees"
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    They must have changed it. Ive done 9 quests now and still am short 4 "returnees"

I am not sure if quest completion fulfils the objective of restoring the city, but saving the random NPC encounters being harassed by the dremora did when I went through coldharbour. The encounters are similar to those travelers and wandering merchants being attacked by bandits that you can see in Tamriel.