The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God of Schemes (SPOILER)

fliptrik
fliptrik
Soul Shriven
ok am i missing something?

i have done this quest multiple times and get stuck on a floating pond/lake type platform after defeating Molag Bal (see below). i have explored this area but nothing is interactable and i cant get back unless i log out for atleast 15min to which the quest resets and i have to go and talk to mannimarco again. i have tried sacrificing all 3 different NPC's with nothing different happening and even tried rescueing Mannimarco and leaving him there but still i get stuck.

anyone else had this issue or got past it that can maybe shed some light or suggestions? its been going on for about a month now and i have tried after each patch on the hope its solved my issue. and yes i have logged tickets and bug reports but heard nothing :(

any help will be greatly appreciated as im now stuck and cannot progress any further.

Screenshot of area mentioned above - picture taken from Google since my screenshot would not upload for some reason.
ESO_Approach_the_Voice.jpg
Edited by fliptrik on June 22, 2014 12:22PM
  • fliptrik
    fliptrik
    Soul Shriven
    managed to solve the issue by abandoning some quests. was a recommendation via a friend who had a similar issue on other quests. we believe it was a dungeon quest with "madness" in its name as thats the only one we could work out that we had in common.

so to others having issues like this i recommend trying to abandon some quests then try again after a 15min logout.