Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rings of Mara should have been one per character. Or I want a divorce!

Singular
Singular
✭✭✭✭
I don't know where to put this but here.

Basically as the title says. Rings of Mara should have been one per character. I'm sure that I'm not the only one with a "partner" who will not or cannot play with me. So now I've got this useless ring sitting in my inventory.

On another toon - amusingly enough the one my friend married w/their alt - I want to delete her b/c I just don't like her face. But...it doesn't look like I can delete her w/out causing problems to the person I "married."

It's a poor system that we can't have greater flexibility.

Damn, I mean, I want a divorce!
War, give me war, give me war.
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want a divorce. The person I married in game isn't playing anymore. I imagine this happened to a lot of people - how can I get my ring of Mara back?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 of them that i have never used.

Tried to give them to other players but i can't mail them, trade them or put them into the guild bank/store.
    :(
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    They have been way too restrictive on the Rings of Mara and should either allow divorce or institute a way to marry with other toons.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Tried to give them to other players but i can't mail them, trade them or put them into the guild bank/store.

Wow - how'd you get three???
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whisper292 wrote: »
    They have been way too restrictive on the Rings of Mara and should either allow divorce or institute a way to marry with other toons.

Totally! Or give one per character.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singular wrote: »
    @Singular
    There was a bug at launch where ZOS sent some people multiple copies of their CE mails.

I got 3 of everything, rings, pets, treasure maps ...
    ;-)

• Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    Singular wrote: »
    @Singular
    There was a bug at launch where ZOS sent some people multiple copies of their CE mails.

I got 3 of everything, rings, pets, treasure maps ...
    ;-)

Nice. You get three wives!
    Edited by Singular on June 21, 2014 11:32PM