Reaper's March - Thalienglas

Mephane
Mephane
✭✭✭
Just outside of Willowgrove in Reaper's March, to the Northeast of the village, I found this strange NPC, Thalienglas:

ajuwhkix.jpg

She stumbles around, screaming, begging for help, holding her head as if she had terrible headaches, or her head was possessed by some evil spirit.

Would she normally start some quest that is currently disabled? Or is this an easter-egg, a reference to some other piece of fiction I just did not get?
- Bosmer Nightblade Archer -
  • Deloria
    Deloria
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - interesting to observe. I hope theres a quest somewhere that can save her.
    Options
  • jesterstear
    jesterstear
    ✭✭✭
    I tried killing the troll near her, but it doesn't help. Closer at hand are three beehives, is she being attacked? Can't see any bees though, and can't interact with hives. Tried to relog. She seems to have a grubby face and hands, if that's a clue to whatever emergency she's suffering.
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    she is just mental, let it go.
    Options
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried killing the troll near her, but it doesn't help. Closer at hand are three beehives, is she being attacked? Can't see any bees though, and can't interact with hives. Tried to relog. She seems to have a grubby face and hands, if that's a clue to whatever emergency she's suffering.

I tried to do the same thing and nothing helped. Looks like there is no way to help. :'(
    I feel so sorry for her and I want so much to help her. Zenimax, this is sad indeed! :\

Edited by Blade_07 on June 21, 2014 2:58PM
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Options