Tamriel Hero achievement with only one char.

dennis.yakunchikoveb17_ESO
Is it possible to obtain Tamriel Hero achievment with only one character? Ie complete Ebonheart Pact and Daggerfall Covenant quests with Aldmeri Dominion character?
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I'm pretty sure
    Edited by Laura on April 18, 2014 9:30AM
    Options
  • robertlfppb16_ESO
    Yes.

On a side note: it is impossible to earn it by using multiple characters.
    Options
  • dennis.yakunchikoveb17_ESO
    Thanks guys. I thought these quests are side dependent.
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I thought these quests are side dependent.

That's what I thought, too.
    Now the question is, HOW to start in the other regions? I can only assume that you fast travel to these group dungeons (which map markers you get from the Undaunted) and then leave the dungeon, but I don't know.

I have that "Pact Hero" title with my first character, and yesterday I started a new one for the Aldmeri Dominion, and the title is NOT in the achievements list anymore (btw, the bank slots ARE shared unfortunately, so they are full from the beginning). So there must be a way to do that somehow, I think. Well, I don't get it..
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • Alephen
    Alephen
    ✭✭✭
    complete main story line (harborage one) then complete the main cold harbor story line and kill... somebody big.
    go back to harborage and talk to caldwell to open a portal to next faction area. go main line there and get to the third faction area after talking to caldwell in the harborage again.

in your journal is a tab named caldwells journal or some such. it tells you what needs to be done in each of the other faction zones to progress, but you would need to do more to unlock tamriel hero.
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, once you kill Molag and go back to the Harborage Caldwell is waiting to give you more quests in the other pacts, he talks about going to the other pacts without being noticed, and that's how you finish the other content.

That's the vet content that every talks about. Hope that helps you.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alephen @kijima Just last night I've finished the main quest (and Coldharbour before), now I could travel to Daggerfall, thank you very much for explaining how it works :-)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options