Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All TESO disguises

SilverWF
SilverWF
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there!
I think, I've collected all disguises in the game
And here is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_XgWtzKO4w

List in the alphabetical order:
Bloodthorn Disguise - 0:32
Colovian Uniform - 1:06
Courier Uniform - 1:54
Crown Dishdasha - 2:35
Dark Seducer Costume - 3:24
Forebear Dishdasha - 4:10
Fort Amol Guard Disguise - 4:53
Frostedge Bandit Disguise - 5:35
Gemstone of Skeletal Visage - 6:23
Golden Saint Costume - 7:05
Hallin's Stand Seventh Legion Disguise - 7:54
Hollow Moon Grab - 8:39
Imperial Disguise - 9:27
Keeper's Grab - 10:20
Kollopi Essence - 11:10
Mannimarco Costume - 12:06
Midnight Union Disguise - 13:05
Northwind Disguise - 14:03
Phaer Mercenary Disguise - 14:57
Pirate Disguise - 15:51
Quendeluun Veiled Heritance Disguise - 16:44
Red Rook Disguise - 17:39
Seadrake Disguise - 18:30
Sea Viper Armor - 19:27
Servant's Robes - 20:23
Shadowsilk Gem - 21:14
Steel Shrike Uniform - 22:18
Stormfist Disguise - 23:40
Vanguard Uniform - 24:43
Vulkhel Guard Marine Disguise - 25:40
  • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
  • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
  • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
  • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Belitseri
    Belitseri
    ✭✭✭
    *squeals* There are some on your list I didn't know about! /excited
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YW :)

I think, I'll reupload this, coz I didn't happy with this quality. But rendering takes too long, so it will be tomorrow :)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A nice video thanks, just a tip for one costume you missed though:

Just east of Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor you can find the Steel Shrike Uniform. Found in chests and such, not sure mobs drop it as well.

2zf97b9.jpg

Whichever shoulders you wear will show on this anyway, it does not remove them like most disguises do.
    Edited by fyendiarb16_ESO on June 17, 2014 9:48PM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good job!
  • cjwilke_ESO
    cjwilke_ESO
    ✭✭
    Do some costumes disappears for good once you use them or was that an old bug?
    It seems sometimes when I was using them for their original purpose, if I was 'discovered' the costume disappeared. I would be able to find a new one and then I would hoard it and not use it. I would love to play dress up with them here and there but I am afraid they will disappear again and I won't be able to get them back as the quests are done.
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do some costumes disappears for good once you use them or was that an old bug?
    It seems sometimes when I was using them for their original purpose, if I was 'discovered' the costume disappeared. I would be able to find a new one and then I would hoard it and not use it. I would love to play dress up with them here and there but I am afraid they will disappear again and I won't be able to get them back as the quests are done.

I believe some of them can't be obtained if you have done the quest already since the place from which you get them is phased into something else without them. Most can be gotten again as far as I know.

However, if you need a disguise from a quest you already did, just go to that zone and ask for it in zone chat. You should be able to find someone willing to mail it to you for free without too much difficulty since they are on the quest and it only takes seconds for them to get a replacement.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just east of Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor you can find the Steel Shrike Uniform. Found in chests and such, not sure mobs drop it as well.
    But what chests?
    All I can found there is chests like this:
    cr076SF.jpg
    but this chests are not interactive for me :(
  • Ragekniv
    Ragekniv
    ✭✭✭
    Gemstone of Skeletal Visage! Best costume in ESO!
    Edited by Ragekniv on June 17, 2014 10:37PM
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    But what chests?
    cr076SF.jpg
    I just got it last night. Look for mobs named "Steel Shrike Champion" or something like that. They're wearing that heavy armor. They'll drop it eventually.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got it last night. Look for mobs named "Steel Shrike Champion" or something like that. They're wearing that heavy armor. They'll drop it eventually.
    Farmed that mobs as crazy - nothing
    Also met a player with this quest active - he have disguise drop from this mobs. But he can't trade with me, because it's BOP :(
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Awesome video, @SilverWF! We'd love to share it, but we noticed that you want to upload a higher quality version. Would you like us to wait until tomorrow?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @SilverWF‌ I am sorry to hear that you can't obtain the disguise. It is indeed from chests like those, didn't know about the mobs though and never heard of disguises being BoP.

I am not familiar with the veteran way of questing, but shouldn't you be able to get the quests around that place and perhaps get it that way? I did get it from one of those chests after I finished the quest so not sure why you can't get it. I lost so many disguises because I never thought of keeping them, something I regret greatly now. Luckily most can be gotten even when you finished the quest.

edit: just checked in game, the disguise is indeed bound so can't be mailed. Strange.
    Edited by fyendiarb16_ESO on June 17, 2014 11:23PM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, @SilverWF! We'd love to share it, but we noticed that you want to upload a higher quality version. Would you like us to wait until tomorrow?
    It would be great if you will able to wait for better quality and (I'm really hope for this) missed disguise from Malabal Tor - if support will able to send Steel Shrike Uniform to me, or at least will answer to me something.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    It would be great if you will able to wait for better quality and (I'm really hope for this) missed disguise from Malabal Tor - if support will able to send Steel Shrike Uniform to me, or at least will answer to me something.

Sure! Waiting is no problem at all. :) Email us at community@elderscrolls.com with a link when you've re-uploaded the video.

Are you able to go back and get the Malabal Tor disguise?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid :)

The Seadrake Disguise sometimes has a slightly different appearance for males than the one shown in your video. It seems to switch between the two, but I mostly get this:

Untitled-1_zps80cb1030.jpg
    Edited by stabbykitteh on June 17, 2014 11:42PM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to go back and get the Malabal Tor disguise?
    Nope, I not able to get it for myself anymore :( Sent request to support - maybe they will able to send it to me...
    The Seadrake Disguise sometimes has a slightly different appearance for males than the one shown in your video. It seems to switch between the two, but I mostly get this:

Stormfist changes appearance too: sometime it chained armor, but sometime - scaled.
    Some disguises (i.e. Northwind) will randomly change your face and haircut also
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video @SilverWF ! Much appreciated, as I will be collecting all of them at some point :mrgreen:
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Postumus
    Postumus
    Instead of having to bank a gajillion disguises, how about some achievement feature to allow you to use a disguise from a completed quest without an item? The Secret World does a version of this, they have a menu/unlock based clothing system, and any quest related clothing unlocked is available to wear any time without an item.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Postumus wrote: »
    Instead of having to bank a gajillion disguises, how about some achievement feature to allow you to use a disguise from a completed quest without an item? The Secret World does a version of this, they have a menu/unlock based clothing system, and any quest related clothing unlocked is available to wear any time without an item.

Love the idea. Might be something we can get into the game in the future. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Lyall84
    Lyall84
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what chests?
    cr076SF.jpg

That, and those chests are not inactive because you are not on the quest or already completed it. On the otherhand, glad you got the costume.

Too bad there is not a worm cult costume. If you find one let me know.
  • scriber
    scriber

Yesssssss, yesssssss.

hypnotoad_zpsc1084580.png

• Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The seadrake disguise changes everytime i zone (it has three slightly different skins).
    Not sure its a bad thing, though.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gisgo wrote: »
    The seadrake disguise changes everytime i zone (it has three slightly different skins).
    Not sure its a bad thing, though.

Yes, there are three variations of the Seadrake disguise.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Eveie
    Eveie
    ✭✭
    Shadowsilk Goblin
    oops sorry never seen it first time round.
    Edited by Eveie on June 18, 2014 10:11AM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid :)

Yeah, the Seadrake one has 3 distinct different looks for females too:
    Seadrake1_zps18ae2021.jpg
    Seadrake2_zps195cc58e.jpg
    Seadrake3_zpsb6b61fcc.jpg
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eveie wrote: »

Shadowsilk Gem - 21:12

It's included in the video already.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/excited Possible that we are given the settings to preset an emote so that we don't just stand there when we talk to NPC? Like we can preset /sitchair or /armscrossed to that we don't look like robots? Haha. /hammerlow would be real funny though.

OMG been searching for all the pictures but this compilation is plain awesome! Thanks!!
    Edited by Aeradon on June 18, 2014 2:40AM
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to CS I've got it, so waiting for day in game, record, rerender and upload.
    It will take 5-6 hours, I think