Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Finishing Coldharbour Block Returning To Finish Any Parts Of Aldmeri Dominion?

RatsnevE
RatsnevE
✭✭✭
Any reasons and whys to finish up all lose ends in Aldmeri Dominion before finishing Coldharbour and moving into whatever comes after?

Thanks...
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. When I finished fighting the big guy Molag, you end up in a special room where you are suppose to talk to a particular NPC. However the quest is bugged. The first time I defeated Molag and ended up in the room, the NPC did not appear to continue the end story. The only way I was able to finish was to abandon all of current quests (except for the main story) and then defeat Molag, AGAIN. Hopefully ZOS will get this fixed at some point. I almost wonder if it was by design as to say "Your past is behind you and now you start a new journey Vestige." :)
    Edited by Ashtaris on June 16, 2014 1:23PM
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    you can return to AD content whenever you like after finishing coldharbour and starting cadwells silver almanac

you just use a wayshrine.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ is right.