Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reflective Scales

smercgames_ESO
smercgames_ESO
✭✭✭
Did it always reflect arrows or is that a bug as of a recent patch because I've been rocking myself with light attacks + venoms lately. It's annoying enough that I can't cast any spells at DKs but not being able to attack them with non magical attacks (even if they do poison damage) is rather broken. I killed myself to my own light attacks the other day when I was low on health and attacked a DK with it on.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It did that with venom before the patch. I remember hearing about that at release. I can't say anything in regards to light attacks.
    Edited by Armitas on June 17, 2014 7:27PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's reflected all projectiles for quite some time, to include the basic attacks from bows. I would say time your power attacks and Venom Arrows for the timing of the buff, but with the problems with lag in PvP, it's just as likely to get you killed either way.

Suffice it to say stick to non-projectiles while you see the buff active, Bombard is a good one, and play keep-away defense until the DK burns out. The class doesn't have much in the way of Magicka sustain unless they're using light armor and Magicka Furnace. Either way the Light Armor spec needs to close into melee to be effective and if you can keep your distance with Bombard and back peddling (and s touch of Magnum Shot...be sure to hold block after you use it or during use to prevent the self kick back if the situation calls for that) you can wear them down for the kill. They have limited dodge and block capabilities as a LA spec too so use that to your advantage.

Don't panic, keep your head, pay attention, and you can out play the skill. Timing your power attacks and immediately chasing them with a Venom Arrow are your best friends in a relatively lag free fight.
    Options