Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• Arissgr
    Arissgr
    If you’re looking for a casual, social and friendly PvE guild, feel free to drop us an application at http://www.alitheso.com
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone

Here at Alith we're super excited about the latest patch, and our members are all pumped to get into Craglorn and enjoy the new content together. If you're still looking for a friendly, casual, fun loving, PvE focussed community in which to enjoy the new content with, don't be shy to look us up at http://www.AlithESO.com and if you like what you read, then please feel free to apply to join us!

While our guild in game and forum activity is very healthy, we're still looking to bring in new blood, so we'd love to hear from you.

From all of us here at Alith, we hope you all enjoy the new content and look forward to enjoying it with you all ;)

Regards
    Bel
    bel-small2.png
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all, hope you're all having fun exploring the new content from the latest patch. If you're searching for some friendly guildies, be sure to check out our site and apply at AlithESO.com
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    If easy grouping and an active drama free guild floats your boat, stop by Alith.com to check us out.
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Raid Leaders and Dungeon Mentors coming soon....
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday we're hosting our next exciting guild event - a guild photo-shoot featuring all roles in the guild (healers, tanks, dps). It's gonna be a load of fun, so join us soon if you'd like to attend :)
    Edited by Belazarus on May 31, 2014 12:31PM
    bel-small2.png
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    with the dungeon mentors coming around the corner it will be an ideal time to apply to Alith
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    Want to get me in some trials! never have I levelled to this level just for large group quests, I'm loving this game.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Photoshoot a blast, I'm guessing we had 60 or so attend.. just waiting for the pics to be posted on Forum.

For a social, active, fun guild that is well organised but doesn't take itself too seriously, visit w's.alitheso.c0m to apply.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Drop by, check us out and apply at http://www.alitheso.com
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    We've already run Cliff Diving Olympics, two Cyrodiil learning runs, "Sortie on Cyrodiil" to capture one of the Skyshards behind enemy lines, launched our member medal award system and soon to be relaunching "Alith Academy" a teaching environment for those difficult 1st time HM dungeon runs offering a relaxed environment within a guild party. Also to come is a permanent raid schedule for those with some PvP tendencies, we're launching an Alith youtube channel and finalising our branding for this and we'll be running many more fun PvE based events in the coming weeks and months.

Coupled with a very friendly and active membership, averaging 75 online at most times (97 attended the Cyrodiil event) and a guaranteed drama free gaming experience, hopefully you can get a flavour of what joining Alith is all about.

If we sound like a guild that you would like to be a part of (on the EU server) then please visit our website at www.AlithESO.com.

We've got in excess of 300 members already and would love to hear from you as well.

Best regards

Nalroz.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz

Just a flavour of what some of our members have said about us….

“I have been with Alith since Aion, and stuck with them through Tera and have had a great time, full of funny antics in the Guild chat that had me laughing for hours”

“Fun times levelling while exploring new things together, pressure free dungeon runs and mentorships with helpful people who don’t mind how many times we fail”

“Been with the family for over a year in TERA, from the Beta days, and I can’t wait to grow with Alith in ESO”

“Been with Alith almost 4 months now. They’re a level-headed bunch with a friendly atmosphere, but what I like most is that they are open to all aspects of gameplay, even though it might not be their main focus. “

“Alith is a big family, but I never felt like lost or unnoticed”

“When I joined I felt welcomed, and now, 6 months later, that feeling remains stronger and warmer”

“Went to search for a friendly, relaxed and fun guild, even though I didn’t really believe I would find it at all. Luckily I was wrong because I found Alith where I was welcomed right away and feeling good from the start.”

Applications via our website w’s.AlithESO.c0m

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Large membership of ~320+ but plenty of room for expansion.
    Check us out at www.alitheso.com
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    mini guild event happening in craglorn tuesday, aiming to complete all dungeons in craglorn, would you like to come? send up an application at Alitheso.com
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    More events coming soon and dungeon mentors just around the corner,drop by ans give us an application at Alitheso.com
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We're a Casual, Social, Mature PvE orientated guild, focussed on community and having fun in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We have a guild site, Ventrilo server, event calendar, and regular social/fun guild events. If you'd like to know more about us drop by AlithESO.com!
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    Hey all, just wanted to drop by and tell you im having sush a lovely time with Alith in ESO.
    Very nice and helpfull people, always good for some fun ! :)
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    Been with the guild now for about 4 months and having fun in ESO.
    If your looking for a stress free environment to enjoy the game then this is the place for you.
    Go to www.AlithESO.com for more details
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    Tomorrow we are holding a Guild Event for Aetherian Archive for our Veteran Ranked members, it's not too late to sign up to Alith and secure your place in the trial :)
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    Hey all, just wanted to drop by and tell you im having sush a lovely time with Alith in ESO.

and we are happy to have you amongst the family :)
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    If your looking for a mature friendly casual PVE guild with active members come join Alith today!

today is the day we march to the Aetherian Archive Trial!
    alitheso.com
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    The new dungeon mentors are to be unveiled very shortly and there is also a whisper on the wind about a guild event happening this weekend perhaps, oooooooowwww what could it be?
    Check out alitheso.com for more details about us
  • daikiarab16_ESO

and we are happy to have you amongst the family :)

Awww! And now i even get to be a Dungeon Mentor !
    I am very much looking forward to my first run:D
  • Daktarri
    Daktarri
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for a great casual guild with loads of activities and events.

Can't wait for tomorrows new Vet 12 content.
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    The Grand National? pfft. The Cheltenham Gold Cup? pfft, amateur pony rides compared to the Alith Derby, our horse racing event being held today.
    Head on over to alitheso.com for more details. We are a friendly bunch with a pressure free environment and if you like what you see why not post an application, you wont be disappointed.
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Aaah, yet another fantastic guild event with the Alith Derby. Head over to alitheso.com and fill out an application - who knows what fun stuff we might be doing next :)
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    First Alith Academy run tomorrow :D sign up now to join in the fun
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, your friendly forum stalker here. Dungeon mentoring has its premiere tonight and I've drawn Fungal Grotto Veteran, I get all the hard tasks but it's gonna be a lot of fun. Check out alitheso.com for more details.
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    Done a few dungeons this week with the guild, Really had a blast ;)
This discussion has been closed.