Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last figth whit Molag Bal as Templar.

frankpedersenb16_ESO
I am going to last figt Molag Bal,im a Nord Templar,can someone tell me what best for defeating him ,witch skills mm,thanks
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Deleting your Nord Templar and starting over as a sorcerer.
  • TheAmu
    TheAmu
    ✭✭✭
    I played as a NB so I can't tell which skills specifically as I'm not familiar with them. But my strategy was keep my distance and use healing type skills often. When all the dragons land, just whack them with standard weapon attacks and they drop easy.

I hope someone on these forums who plays as a Templar offers better advice for you. Good luck! :)
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    I beat him as a Templar, just keep moving and fire off ranged attacks.
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • frankpedersenb16_ESO
    TheAmu wrote: »
    I played as a NB so I can't tell which skills specifically as I'm not familiar with them. But my strategy was keep my distance and use healing type skills often. When all the dragons land, just whack them with standard weapon attacks and they drop easy.

I hope someone on these forums who plays as a Templar offers better advice for you. Good luck! :)

Thanks
  • frankpedersenb16_ESO
    Zahne wrote: »
    I beat him as a Templar, just keep moving and fire off ranged attacks.

Remember a special skill?

• Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    I used a bow/crossbow and saved my magicka for heals
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy, use restoration staff, unlock essence drain, use force siphon if you can.

the key is to realize you will do a ton of damage, just make sure you have something to leech that damage to health, you will be all set.

and yeah, don't bother with spell attacks, just use light/heavy attack and save magicka for heals.
    Edited by crislevin on June 9, 2014 11:30AM
  • frankpedersenb16_ESO
    crislevin wrote: »
    easy, use restoration staff, unlock essence drain, use force siphon if you can.

the key is to realize you will do a ton of damage, just make sure you have something to leech that damage to health, you will be all set.

and yeah, don't bother with spell attacks, just use light/heavy attack and save magicka for heals.

Yes i cant use staff,going all way whith Bow and One hand/shild.

• silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hear blocking is key.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • jesterstear
    jesterstear
    ✭✭✭
    My sword and shield Templar beat him fairly easily, so it should be a piece of cake. It's probably easiest with a restoration staff and the Regeneration skill, have one of the Templar instant cast heals on your bar for emergencies, and the mage guild skill Entropy/degeneration.

Don't waste resources DPSing and don't stay in one place to cast or use heavy attack, it is vital to keep moving and stay out of the red circles. Just peck him with light attacks you will easily regen faster than he can hit you provided you don't burn resources trying to DPS and avoid a majority of the power attacks. Bring a decent amount of health so that if you get unlucky with something it won't kill you.

When the titans come, hold down block and just wait for them to die. Be ready to avoid his jump in the air emote when he re-enters.

Finally, check your FPS in-game. In Molag Bal fight it can fall to 1/3 of it's normal value, so unless you're nailing 100FPS with ease maybe turn stuff down for the boss fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPizRANnzt4

• frankpedersenb16_ESO
    Thanks for help, i defeated him yesterday, as fighter said many years ago:Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee