The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dunmer bonus fire damage passive.

joshisanonymous
joshisanonymous
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone recently tested what exactly this applies to? Near the end of beta, one tester found that it only applied to fire-based class skills and nothing else, not even destruction staff skills. However, the Dunmer passives were tinkered with a bit after that for release, but I haven't heard of anyone testing it since.

I'm specifically interested in weapon enchants and the Ashen Grip set, which procs "flame damage," although it would be nice to know if it affects destruction staff basic attacks and abilities as well. I'd test all this stuff myself but I can't afford the skillpoint refund at the moment to do so.
Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything... staffs included. 6% extra damage for everything fire related... it was tested with staff light/heavy attacks and so on...
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everything... staffs included. 6% extra damage for everything fire related... it was tested with staff light/heavy attacks and so on...

Not that I don't want to just take your word for it, which would save me a lot of time and effort, but did you test this yourself? Or did you just hear that someone had tested it? Or did someone who tested it inform you themselves?

• Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive heard it in plenty of vr10 builds videos if that is any worth to you.

Dunmer passive applies to all kind of fire damage, even enchantments, staff attacks...

//an angry nord
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Archaon wrote: »
    Ive heard it in plenty of vr10 builds videos if that is any worth to you.

Dunmer passive applies to all kind of fire damage, even enchantments, staff attacks...

//an angry nord

Eh, not really, but thanks for the info. A lot of people just hear something somewhere and it starts spreading as fact, regardless of whether it was ever actually tested or not. I may just have to test it myself.