The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cadwell's Almanac - Veteran Level Areas

reften
reften
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I want to focus on quests as part of Cadwell's almanac. How do I know if a quest in my current quest line...is part of an Alamanac item? Is it obvious? I've already completed one item of the almanac, but wasn't paying attention heh.

Anyway, appreciate advice from those more familiar with this. Thanks
Reften
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they are primarily the quests that make up the main story line of each region rather than the sidequests but I tend to do every quest I can find anyway so cannot be 100% sure.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what i noticed , quests on the Almanac are the main quest line of that region.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The almanac quests are the zone's main questline as others have pointed out. Once you've started the individual questlines in the almanac they change color from grey text to white text.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO