The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I feel cheated :(

Imo888
Imo888
Hi all, friends . wanted to warn of certain behaviors of this company and this technical support. The 15th TESO buy me , the next day I signed up a month's game. That same day play 4 hours up my Moebius character, a sorcerer to level 7. 'm A newbie and was beginning to play a mmorpg . Every normal . week the weekend could not connect because of my work. Monday 19 in my day , I decide to have a good day playing with my new TESO , but TA- CHAN . to put me on luncher , fails me . I go into the website to view my profile account and see what could happen. what is my surprise , when to put my data , SAY "YOU HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED ACCOUNT " ! ! . Scared to lose my account , newly purchased without doing anything, just play a few hours! . I contact with technical support, and I reply that they are investigating. what happened ? ? but that is what happened ? ! . no response from them , just be patient , they are investigating. investigating that ? if I just uploaded my character ninvel 7 I'm newbie ! . Then I come here, to report malpractice company , which has given me no time information from because I canceled the account . I have 3 days without being able to play my new game. 3 days with no answers , just tell me, are investigating . today very angry with the situation is not fixed. I sent them a ticket this morning and another at noon ! and have not had the responsibility to answer . They have solved nothing . I warn new players , these people are not serious or trustworthy. For my part , seeing that they have no intention to contact with me , much less to solve this huge mistake , caused by them. I will report in the office of the consumer. Sorry but my bad english gramatical. I used translator google :(
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, I suspect with the launch less than 2 months ago they may be handling a number of tickets so there is likely a backlog. Hope it gets resolved for you soon
  • Imo888
    Imo888
    I´m very sad with them!!, I only want to play my new game. This is the only way to comunicated with soppourt or players. please solve this is unfair!
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it sucks having to wait when all you want to do is play the game, but have faith and more importantly, that the right conclusion is reached. If you are indeed innocent, then ultimately what's most important is that the account be re-enabled.
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Brutalis
    Brutalis
    ✭✭
    Sorry for your frustration and especially sorry for the upcoming cynical and jaded response,

...but this proves some people shouldn't own computers.

Hope it works out for you.
    A Roman walks into a bar and hold up two fingers and says, "I'll have five beers please."
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • Imo888
    Imo888
    It's true. I've only played with Mi new game a few hours. I lvl up my pj lvl 7. Only. I'm honored. For this is my angry. I have not done anything. play only. Thx for your support. ;)
  • dietlime
    dietlime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your posts are utterly incomprehensible and I have no sympathy for you at all.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I feel overwhelmed by that wall

• frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like your a bot. See guys they are cracking down!
  • dietlime
    dietlime
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was probably suspended for a reason. Without any evidence there's no way to say. Regardless, nobody I've met has been mistakenly suspended.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dietlime
    "Sorry but my bad english gramatical. I used translator google :( "
    Give them a break... Seriously. At least they put the effort into translating it to English..
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it is resolved for you quickly.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RubyTigress‌
    Agreed.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • dietlime
    dietlime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely no useful information was presented in the post. Everybody claims they're innocent. It's a classic.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaand there is nothing showing they are guilty in here. Either way.. Not fun. Not fun.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feed the trolls.
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    dietlime wrote: »
    Absolutely no useful information was presented in the post. Everybody claims they're innocent. It's a classic.

And some people are. You do not know which is which.

ZOS needs to investigate and make the appropriate determination, and it hurts no one to treat folks who posting in apparent distress are with minimal courtesy.

If nothing else, it defangs a troll with kindness.

• Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RubyTigress‌
    Right on the nail.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • Yankee
    Yankee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya if the fella is innocent I feel bad for him.

We had a couple well respected guildies temp banned by the games auto-hack-detector during the first 3 weeks of the game. They think it was caused when they fell through a hole in the world and kept re-logging trying to get back. They were not hacking/botting.

No telling what the truth is in this thread, no evidence to judge by. So I won't.
    Edited by Yankee on May 21, 2014 8:47PM
  • rioinsigniab16_ESO
    rioinsigniab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OP, Customer Support can't just re-enable your account without finding out the original reasons why it was locked in the first place. THEN they have to figure out whether the action they took was valid or not.

It's only been a couple of days. 16 hours worth of office time. Not a great deal of time.

I'd say give them till the end of tomorrow, then raise a new ticket via the website, expressing that you would like an update to your situation. Perhaps that will spur them on a bit.
    How can you soar with eagles.....when you work with turkeys?
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭

and how many languages do you speak.

to the OP, if its an error they will reinstate you with extra free time to compensate. If it isnt then the game is over. wish you luck and remain hopeful

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 1, 2014 4:39AM
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭

English is not his primary language. At least he tried to communicate in your language. When was the last time you put the effort into communicating with someone in a foreign language?
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried requesting a CS phone call?
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭

That's not very nice.
    I lyke not this quill.
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crumpy wrote: »

That's not very nice.

Lime diet makes you acid.
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Imo888‌

Sorry about your issue, but i just wanted to put out that hopefully ZOS will set you to rights if what i think is happening with you is correct.

@ the makers of the flippant posts

Too many assumptions on my part from way too little information to post the theory i'm forming atm. But if the situation the OP is going through is what i think it is, then some very good things are happening behind the scenes at ZOS.

But it may also be time to start building up the old karmic reservoir and show a little sympathy. Because the OP's tale may start becoming more common for a bit.
    Edited by Spiritreaver_ESO on May 21, 2014 9:24PM
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @malikwalker_ESO‌
    I see what you did there :wink:
    Lets all hope so.. The bot posts are getting out of hand.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • Imo888
    Imo888
    Archaon wrote: »
    Tried requesting a CS phone call?
    English isn´t my principal lenguage. I send two tickets to Tecnical support and they didn´t not reply. This is a true of situation. i´m give me honored. i know is very difficult show this in a text , but is all true.this situacion, has anyone else? or I´m the only unlucky.thanks for the support.this shows me they are a great community. thx for the comment and sopport. :)
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @malikwalker_ESO‌
    I see what you did there :wink:
    Lets all hope so.. The bot posts are getting out of hand.

Just a gut feeling. But after reading the admin comment in the 'Patch notes for 1.1.2?' thread....

EDIT: LOL forgot that is THIS thread!OMG, too many windows open...
    Edited by Spiritreaver_ESO on May 21, 2014 9:44PM
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    Be patient and wait for answer on the tickets.

I assume you filed the tickets correctly. in that case they should have high priority.
    Edited by ShintaiDK on May 21, 2014 10:08PM
This discussion has been closed.