having trouble

Mcfly
Mcfly
i am wondering what is the best way to get the enhancement items. like PITCH HORNING STONES, TURPEN , AND DWARVEN OIL. what is the best way to get a hold of these items i cant seem to ever get more than a few here and there. can any one help me fig out how to get my hands on more of these items/?

• RylukShouja
    RylukShouja
    ✭✭✭
    Put as many points into the extraction passives as you can, and you will see a noticeable improvement in your chances of extracting tempers from raw materials and gear.

You can also put as many points into hirelings as you can. I went from level 1 to level 3 after a respec on my crafter, and I went from 1 legendary temper from the hireling in a month to 5 in a week.
    Options
  • Draaconis
    Draaconis
    ✭✭
    The best method I have seen is to put points in the breakdown skills and break down the colors you are looking for. Greens give you greens, blues give you blues, and so on. Also, you get quit a few from combining the 10 of whatever level item you are using. (Oak, Beech, Iron, etc...)
    Edited by Draaconis on May 21, 2014 6:03PM
    Options
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I've also had them randomly drop while refining ores, but it seems to be tied to the extraction passive being high.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three methods.

1 - Refining raw materials to useable materials (to maximize this put pts into the refining perk for whichever craft)

2 - Deconstructing equipment - as pointed out, white generates none - green can result in green, etc for each color (to maximize put pts into the decon perk for the skill)

3 - Hirelings - easiest way, I suggest 2/3, since 3/3 is often wasted if you can't login twice a day 12 hrs apart - I also suggest creating alts and spending 3 pts to give them 1/3 hirelings for the 3 main crafts (then open those bags with your main crafter)

Good luck!
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Mcfly
    Mcfly
    thanks guys that was very helpful
    Options
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    >snip<
    3 - Hirelings - easiest way, I suggest 2/3, since 3/3 is often wasted if you can't login twice a day 12 hrs apart - I also suggest creating alts and spending 3 pts to give them 1/3 hirelings for the 3 main crafts (then open those bags with your main crafter)

Of course, this particular strategy will go away tomorrow with the new patch.

NA - DC - DK - PC
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will still get upgrade components even on 1/1 hirelings, though you may want to level their craft to 12 and spend a second pt, to get them reliably.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options