Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

a Little suggestion about vampires, not actual skills.

Squishy
Squishy
✭✭✭
Following the lore, you have a main vampire, which then builds some sort of vampire family.

I think it would be rather nice, if we knew how or family grows. As a head mother vampire, I'm now mother of 2 kids, but I do not know if I have any granchildren yet.

I think it'd be rather nice, even if only cosmectic, to know how many people got bitten from our original bites.

If everyone could access their ancestry, it could potentially help with a social aspect of the game especially for RPers I'm guessing.

Of course, it's completly non essential :).
"In 2014, a possible bot was sent to coldharbour by a military GM for a crime she didn't commit. This argonian promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ebonheart underground. Today, still wanted by the developers she survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a bot problem, if no one else can bite you, and if you can find her....maybe you can hire The SQUISHY."