Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

after 40+ levels, finally liking my Caster nightblade

jambam817_ESO
jambam817_ESO
✭✭✭
I guess it just took some time to find the right skills. I was too focused on going DoT heavy, but after realizing that these spells did not do damage if their "effect" (snare, root, etc) was resisted, i tried to go a bit more... "nukey" :) Note that i also switch out my Resto staff sometimes in parties depending on the heals. I don't have much but its a little bit of a help!

44 Breton Nightblade, primary stat is Magicka, secondary is Health
5 Light / 2 Heavy

My single target bar is a Frost Staff and:
1) Crushing Shock
2) Impale finisher
3) Swallow Soul
4) Leeching Strikes (thinking about respeccing to change this morph)
5) Shadowy Disguise

Crushing Shock is a ranged caster interrupt, it also has low Magika cost and is fairly spammable for multiple elemental effects. Impale is a cheap, high damage finisher. Swallow soul for healing and life regen. I'm very tempted to change Leeching Strikes to have the ability to proc on Skills as well, instead of the measly 2% life. Shadowy Disguise + Swallow Soul for increased healing on crit and a decent Nuke.

My AOE Bar is a Fire Staff and:
1) Refreshing Path
2) Unstable Wall of Elements
3) Impulse (not morphed yet)
4) Leeching Strikes
5) Immovable Brute

Stuff goes BOOM. Can't wait to get Impulse morphed. immovable and refreshing path give me some survivability when I'm pissing all the creatures off with my FIRE!

This actually fits my play style better then any other that I've tried. Opinions? Similar builds?