The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hotkeying Shift+

Clutch
Clutch
✭✭✭
Firstly I'm not new but I am new to the add-ons and what not, what this game may provide outside of its basic core design.

Alright so I assume there are plenty of topics about this so if anybody can point me to some answers that would be great. If not, the question is simple. When I played last there was no way to bind SHIFT+ to other keys for functionality. I'm a FPS player so I use WASD to move (I do not own a NAGA or any mouse with a plethora of keys) so given how robust the game's menu system can be I am curious to find out if there's a way to tie SHIFT with another key in order to activate skills on the skill bar. I always figured this functionality was limited because SHIFT itself is sprint by default and the problem there is that while sprinting you cannot attack or use skills.

So please, feel free to point me in the right direction or reply here. It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can change the binding for sprint to another key...

You can test any potential binding by going into the controls section, clicking a currently unbound action and testing the multiple keybind...

It will show you the proposed combination in the pop-up and will also inform you if the combination/key is currently bound to another action.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Clutch
    Clutch
    ✭✭✭
    Is it capable of binding Shift or even alt+[any key] though?
    Options
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Not possible sadly =/
    Options